• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn]
    You Should Keep In Mind, There Is Nothing Better I Do Than Revenge.

Her lobes swivel to the shriveled foul voice of Zayn. He seems upset or wildly pleased to see her but, his expression is extremely unreadable to the girl. Her body becomes tense as he brushes his muzzle against her flank, and the words that follow horrify the dark chocolate women. So much, that she swings out her hind at him scooting away from him, as her fight or flee instincts begin to kick in.

Her burgundy lobes pinned in annoyance, "Back off Asshole." She growled her words. Preparing to use her hind legs once more in her defense, she shifted her body towards him in preparation. "Yours? Oh, you think I'll be yours?" she paused, anger flared in her periwinkle iris's. It was truly pathetic for the palomino brute, to claim her as simply his property. First of all, this act would worsen relations with the chambers and her own homeland. The Gates, was yes weak but slowly building and the bring of war worried most equine within the kingdom.

"Zayn." She spoke the name bitterly, it was like poison upon her lips. "I am not coming with you. I will not sit around and be your herd bitch. No matter how pathetic your little chambers herd is." She snaps out at him, her dark chocolate neck stretched outwards as her ivory teeth grab ahold of palomino flesh. Yanking back violently the mare opened up a wound upon his shoulder,spitting out the almost toxic hairs of palomino pelt that remained in her jaw.

Golden mane flew up as she pivoted away from the male, striding off. Her pace brisk, as she began to trot gently weaving in and out of lines of trees and multiple stumps. Hopefully the pathetic stallion wouldn't follow the girl, as she whispered the tempting welcoming words, "Good Riddens."

Her lobes stayed pinned and alert, as she had a feeling he would follow in a desperate manner, to steal her from her homeland.

becca

image © nathan walker

@[Zayn]
    OCC: No problem! I totally understand!
    [Image: untitled_drawing_by_caninevulpes-d9e6vik.png]

Messages In This Thread
    You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Becca - 01-11-2016, 09:44 PM
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Zayn - 01-16-2016, 01:30 AM
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Becca - 01-16-2016, 11:03 AM
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Zayn - 01-20-2016, 01:58 AM
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Becca - 01-20-2016, 05:53 PM
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Zayn - 01-21-2016, 07:38 PM