• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Chasing the Sun {Kataclysm}

The darkness of night was cut only by the dim moonlight that mad it through the trees and the hazy white light from Kataclym's glowing star. The air was crisp and Kataclysm was watching her sister, her sister. The black mare hadn't thought she would run into her, she wasn't sure she would ever see her again. There she was, trotting to her, calling out her name. Kalamity called out with a nicker- obviously happy to see her, and Kat's defenses relax. She had no idea if Kalamity would have been upset with her for not staying with her, or looking for her. The part about looking for their brother, Khaos, irked her slightly, but she let it slide off -Kalamity would never truly find Khoas. She smiled in her own way as she spoke of her accomplishment- staying out of trouble. "Well at least one of us has!" Kat speaks with her usual sarcastic tones, she cared deeply about her sister, but that didn't make years of toughened exterior completely disintegrate.

Kalamity moved forward, brushing her shoulder, and Kataclysm returned the gesture, frowning as she smelling the metallic scent to her coat. Iron. The toughened mare knew Kalamity felt different about Khaos than she did....but to live where they warshipped him, like some god? Kataclysm just wasn't ready to be that accepting. She moved away, concern washing over her features. her voice shook from sadness and anger. Kalamity couldn't have known and in some way Kat knew she didn't deserve the words that wer going to flow from her but the shock overpowered her other thoughts. "You live there. With Kirin, the haughty Iron warshiper. how could you?!?! Khaos is nothing to be worshiped Kalamity! Don't you remember mother? Don't you remember how she left us alone to fawn over our brother?!?!" He voice grew louder as she tried to mask years of hurt, and feeling abandoned with misplaced anger. Kat knew as soon as the words left her venomous mouth that she was wrong to say so to her older, yet baby sister. She ducked her head and turned away. Not yet able to apologize, truly recognize and accept her feelings. Her voice softer now, defeated, "Your grown now though, you can do as you please, don't worry about me. I'm fine- I always am."

If Kataclysm had been a different horse she might of cried and apologized, or stomped her hooves in self-hatred. That was not the black mare's style. She exhaled shoving the feelings, the situation away. This was not what she had thought a reunion would be, but leave it to the callused sister to ruin a perfect evening.

{ Kataclysm }

Me and God? We don't get along well.

Ugh, I'm sorry this post is mush.

Messages In This Thread
    Chasing the Sun {Kataclysm} - by Kalamity - 01-12-2016, 08:09 PM
    RE: Chasing the Sun {Kataclysm} - by Kataclysm - 01-16-2016, 01:56 AM
    RE: Chasing the Sun {Kataclysm} - by Kalamity - 01-17-2016, 12:04 PM
    RE: Chasing the Sun {Kataclysm} - by Kataclysm - 01-23-2016, 04:42 PM
    RE: Chasing the Sun {Kataclysm} - by Kalamity - 01-23-2016, 07:05 PM
    RE: Chasing the Sun {Kataclysm} - by Kataclysm - 02-19-2016, 09:54 PM