• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Registering My Character -x
    • Horse's Full Name: Sanatae Sveijarn

• Breed: Dutch Warmblood

• Color:  Black Tobiano

• Player Out of Character Name (this is the Player's name, not the horse's name, and should be the same for all the horses that you, the person, play): Amelia

• How did you find Beqanna? (optional): By searching up "horse rpg games"  Tongue

• Anything else you'd like to include: This is a very accurate referance of what Sanatae looks like:
    [Image: 17419_17_hh_black_tobiano_7yo_dutch_warm...ng_img.jpg]
    • Registering yet another character!!
    • Horse's Full Name: Vayna

• Breed: Appaloosa

• Color: Liver Chestnut Blanket Appaloosa

• Player Out of Character Name (this is the Player's name, not the horse's name, and should be the same for all the horses that you, the person, play): Amelia!

• Anything else you'd like to include: She is a small mare, of 13.2 hh and is shy and nimble.

• Here is an accurate reference of what Vayna looks like:
      http://i.imgur.com/JynPMSd.jpg
    Hey Amelia,

Glad to see you're joining another character! I've added her to the database, but next time, could you help us out and start a new thread in Join for each new character instead of responding to your prior joining thread? Just to make sure we don't miss your new horse when we're adding new characters into the database.

Thanks so much!!! Smile