• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bellringer quest round 2
    @[The Bellringer]

The description says that Conquest wants our horses on their knees. Does he forces them on their knees right away, or is that just the feeling he gives off? Do we have to include that our ponies actually get down on their knees?

I mean this part:

Quote:The word whispers through the air on a rising breeze, echoing, repeating until you think you might go mad. Branches rattle eerily as the dull grass stirs against your hocks. You know, without even asking, that the only thing this creature wishes is for you to be upon your knees. He does not care how you get there, whether it is because your legs have been broken, whether it is because your breath rattles with death inside your lungs, or whether it is simply because you have been sapped of strength. He cares only that you kneel.
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    Additionally, if we're helping Conquest escape, do we actually need to help him escape or can it be as simple as destroying a piece of the seal?
    Lagertha & Wessex
    I thiiiiink (but wait for the bellringer to be sure) that the creature isn't actually making them kneel, just that he gives off the air of conquest, and that its obvious that he wants the questers to submit to him, whether that's like a physical kneel or wether he kills them.
    He is not forcing them to their knees, so no, they do not have to. It is a feeling he gives off, more like a strong suggestion.

The pieces of the seal cannot be damaged beyond what has already been done (only the Lamb has that power). Otherwise, you can help in whatever way you like. Ultimately whether he escapes or not depends upon you guys Wink