• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Question on thread updates
    is there a way I can see when people reply to a thread I either posted or commented in? It's hard keeping track of all the threads I'm waiting to get a reply from.
    you can subscribe to the threads you want to follow. below the reply message box there's the option to do so Smile
    thank you so much!
    you're welcome!

ah also it gives you the option to subscribe below the message box when you make new threads as well! So that way you can make sure you're subscribing to the thread before it's even posted Big Grin
    You can also make subscribing to threads you post to a default option. It's in your setting somewhere, though you have to do it for each account.
    Oh that's good to know, thank you so much!