• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There is Winter In Me {Open to Any}

{X}Her head was growing heavy as the mare nodded off, eyes closed and not really paying attention to anyone or anything around.  Why should she?  Voudou could handle herself as far as a battle went.

{X}Most of the time anyway.

{X}Thoughts wandered to the long scars across her side and neck, hairless and grey, interrupting her otherwise impeccable appearance.  With a quick head shake and a snort to clear her mind of the memories, Voudou lifted her head just in time to see a large brute, about her size, approaching.  He certainly wasn't anything spectacular, with no telltale signs to show off any sort of... magic?  Sure that was a good word for it.  The stallion didn't look too old, likely in the prime of his life.  Instinctively, the black mare straightened up a tiny bit, not to seem aggresive but simply to show that she was paying attention, and not half asleep anymore.

{X}Not eager to make the first move, she waited for him to speak, expecting the usual slurry of hormonal, cheesy lines that studs always seemed to spew out like vomit, hoping to appear charming and get somewhere with the ladies.  He seemed calm, nonchalant even in his approach.  Her orbs scanned him, running over his red-hued yet graying pelt, pausing momentarily at his deep black eyes, expressionless and cold.  Voudou twisted her ears back slightly, but otherwise didn't move as he spoke.  "Well aren't you just a real gentleman?" she said, her voice characteristically sarcastic and bitter.

{X}The friesian took a small step toward him, arching her neck.  A sweet smile crawled across her maw, eyes locking with his, as her voice changed from sour to kind and smooth as butter, "Now I'm not very good at taking orders, so I'm just going to assume that either you're able to reinforce that command or that you're just a socially awkward reject who forgot how to hold a conversation.  Frankly, I'm curious as to which it is, and where you think you could possibly be taking me."

voudou

I Can't Take Back The Words I Never Said

Messages In This Thread
    There is Winter In Me {Open to Any} - by Voudou - 01-18-2016, 02:53 PM
    RE: There is Winter In Me {Open to Any} - by Kult - 01-18-2016, 06:01 PM
    RE: There is Winter In Me {Open to Any} - by Voudou - 01-18-2016, 07:14 PM
    RE: There is Winter In Me {Open to Any} - by Kult - 01-23-2016, 11:07 AM