• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Slowly Freaking Out {Open}

The tobiano stallion beamed happily as he watched her prance in the water. Partly it was that it seemed the brown mare had truly reverted back to her hole-digging self. The location changes didn’t seem the phase her much, he noted to himself with happiness. The other… well, Clark was glad to share this beach with a new friend. Cool places were pretty boring when he explored only by his lonesome self!

Satisfied that she wasn’t too alarmed, his dark eyes then glanced around their surroundings again, settling on the gentle ebb and flow of the white-kissed waves further along on the beach. He traced their recession, following a small wave as it retreated back into the horizon and found himself wondering yet again where that ocean ended. He had almost followed it once, just to see how far the waters reached, but something in him was afraid he’d just follow forever and never see land again. A braver horse would have tried regardless. A smarter one would have realized he had magic and could easily transport back. But he was neither, and so, he stayed on the beach.

Luckily, before he could get too lost in his musings, the sound of gagging brought him back to the present. He quickly turned his head back to face the bay mare, just in time to hear her complaints about the water. A grin broke out on his lips as she spoke, partially at finally discerning her name and partially from just the situation. “I don’t think you’ll die...” he started, his grin becoming larger and larger as he continued, “But you might turn into a fish!”

He was just debating whether to turn them into scaly, slippery things with fins when she stepped out of the water. Dang, he thought – too late. But her tone seemed more serious suddenly, and consequently, he found himself wiping his dorky smile off his face as he followed her out of the surf. “It’s some weird thing I was born with… I don’t quite understand it, but somehow it lets me do strange things… like bring us to pretty beaches.” He paused, watching her, anticipating the worst. “I hope you didn’t mind…”

fate she hears me | fate stand near me | fate state clearly
    whether there will be another card

Messages In This Thread
    Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Skitz - 01-18-2016, 08:00 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Clark - 01-20-2016, 01:01 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Skitz - 01-20-2016, 02:37 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Clark - 01-20-2016, 03:12 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Skitz - 01-20-2016, 05:55 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Clark - 01-21-2016, 01:14 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Skitz - 01-21-2016, 05:15 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Clark - 01-22-2016, 04:29 PM
    RE: Slowly Freaking Out {Open} - by Skitz - 01-23-2016, 02:19 PM