• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    making life complicated -x [tg] -m
    Oookay so I kinda asked permission for this here (http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5793) and got the tentative go-ahead with the agreement that I didn't do it all the time and the theoretical understanding that all might not go well depending on factors BUT I'd really like to give it a go so you guys do your thing and if it goes terribly wrong, well, I guess Kellyn will (maybe) have learned it's a terrible idea. (But then again she is an Elite baby and a Carnage grandbaby ergo she probably wouldn't know a bad idea if it bit her in the face, so...)

Also if you don't mind I'd like this to be my trait genetic breeding of the season as long as the baby is going to survive? If it's decided that it's going to end up being dead baby I'd like to save it, if that's okay?

Sire
    Name: Sorenson
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: None
    Color: Bay Overo
    Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/nO
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): TEGteg [WINGS][IMMORTALITY][bone-bending]
    **is technically dead, but Kellyn would be doing the breeding bit by traveling to the past**
    **was played by me so that's not an issue

Dam:
    Name: Kellyn
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Temporal Manipulation, Mediumship
    Color: Strawberry (Chestnut) Roan
    Genetic Code (if known): ee/aa/rnRN
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [TEMPORAL MANIPULATION][MEDIUMSHIP*][disintegration][wings]

Foal:
    My monthly gender pick for a filly named Carwyn
    In case of multiples, in order of preference: Connery (colt), Caisey (filly), Cleary (colt), Caety (filly)
    Player: Devin

You guys are the best <3 <3 <3 <3
    (87, NA, NA, 64)

Carwyn
    Female
    Hybrid
    Blue roan overo (Ee/aa/Rr/nO)
    Sorenson x Kellyn
    tegteg [WINGS][IMMORTALITY][BONE-BENDING][temporal manipulation]
    Played by Devin
    Due Feb 3rd
    Breedable in May