• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dark mare; Zayn
    Heart 
    Raincloud stepped into the field, looking around. She twitched her blue roan flank and looked around with eyes the color of ice. She wanted to find a herd for herself, and a stallion and foals. She also wanted to be lead mare, for she loved power. The black spots on her coat glinted in the autumn sun. She was looking her best, she knew, because she groomed herself thoroughly before she came. Vanity was something that she excelled at, although she would never admit to it. She sat down, alone in the center of the field, and waited for a stallion.

He’s feeling pleased with his success.

Yesterday he’d had nothing - an empty herd land, and no position in the kingdom he works for. Today … today he still doesn’t have a position in the Chamber, but he does have a mare. A mare and possibly a child on the way.

It’s not enough though. One mare could never be enough.

So naturally he has come to back to the field. The pickings are slim today - most of the mares present have already been snapped up by recruiters and other stallions - but he is buoyed by his recent success, and does not give up early. And eventually, he is glad that he did not. He spots a tall, lithe blue roan all by herself, yet to be approached by the many other stallions traipsing about the field. A perfect place to start.

He does not hide as he approaches, instead boldly fastening his red eyes on her body in open appreciation (she is not stunning per say, but there is certainly something attractive about her). He stops when he is a respectful distance away, but he cannot help the smile that crawls across his face. “What’s a beautiful mare like you doing here all by yourself?”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

"Nothin' much." Purred Raincloud "Just wait in' for a herd stallion to come by." She got up, stepping closer and batting her eyelids. "Say, you don't happen to need a mare, do you?"

OOC: Btw, Zayn can do whatever he wants, but no descriptive breeding.
    "Well that's fortuitous." He smirks at the mare, still inspecting her closely. She is a passable specimen - pretty enough (as he'd already noted), with a good amount of flesh on her bones and a healthy shine to her coat. She would be decent enough to mother a child of his. "Because I do happen to be a herd stallion in need of a mare." He's certainly glad now that he'd approached her. There's no need for any pretext - a quick claim, and she will be his. "How about you join me in my herd land, the Mourning Mountain?"

OOC: If you like, we can pretend the breeding happens on the way to the Mountain so we don't have to worry about writing it out. Smile
    "Sure, I'd love to be part of your herd." Said the blue roan mare. "By the way, my name is Raincloud." She flicked her tail near his face. "Let's get to know each other a bit better first, shall we?" Raincloud smirked at him knowingly.

OCC: Let's do a short breeding post here, just like 'he mounted her and they bred' type thing.
    God this mare is surprisingly easy. She easily agrees to join his herd, without any sign of hesitation or nerves. It appears his fortunes are turning around. Yesterday one mare, today, two mares, tomorrow, who knows? "Excellent." His smile widens, and he inclines his head politely. "It's a pleasure to meet you Raincloud, I am Zayn." Then she propositions him, and his eyes widen imperceptibly. Quite a forward one, isn't she? Not that he minds - he has a certain appreciation for a mare that doesn't bother with beating around the bush. "Of course." He steps forward, reaching out with his golden muzzle to brush against her immaculate coat. With the occasional little nip, he works his way around to stand behind her, then mounts. When he's done, he climbs off and walks around to face her again. "Shall we head home now? I think you'll like it."

OOC: There yah go. Smile
    OCC:Yay!
    OOC: Do you need any help with figuring out how to post the stats? Smile
    OOC: Umm, no thx. I just PMed u on foal names. Btw Who's gonna play the foal?
    OOC: Ok! I'll take a look. Unfortunately I think I have too many horses on the go right now, so would you mind playing the foal?