• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm an ugly mess; Becca

The ‘poor’ dear. She really hadn’t been expecting it.

Zayn had waited until they were deeper in the woods, far away from prying eyes, and then he’d made his move. She’d protested a bit of course, but her protests had been weak in comparison to how she’d acted before. It’s rather difficult for a mare with a cracked rib to fight off an attacker after all.

In the end he’d had his way. He can’t wait to see what his child will be like come spring. For now though he’ll just have to be satisfied with watching her belly grow.

A pleased feeling settles over him as they enter the Mourning Mountain, and he pauses for a moment to take it all in. Finally, it’s beginning to come together. He still has some work to do in the Chamber, but at least here with his herd, he’s making progress. One mare and a child on the way, and in the future, who knows?

His red eyes flick to Becca, and a smirk crawls across his face. The silvered mare doesn’t look near as flashy and full of herself as she had when he’d first run across her in the forest. It had been all too easy to teach her her place.

He takes a step towards her, still smirking as he eyes her up and down. He can’t tell if there’s any more fight left in her, but only time will tell. And if there is … well, he certainly won’t mind beating it out of her. “Home sweet home my dear. What do you think?” Not that he cares. She’s stuck here whether she likes it or not.

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

@[Becca]
    She knew he would take advantage of her. Her body felt soiled and ached with every stride, it was even worse when he threw his weight onto her. She felt as if her knees would buckle at any moment, her ears were pinned and her broken rib surged pain up and down her body. She could tell he was enjoying her pain, taking advantage of her vulnerability.

Becca knew, she would be expecting his child this year. It annoyed her deeply that she contained a possibly red eyed child within her womb. And he would be watching her with glee, watching the pain of contractions that she would endure but, she would not allow him to come near her child once the babe was born.

The dark chocolate women staggered forwards, she didn't reply as they arrived into the wretched scented place. She wanted to rest. She wanted to lye down, in a patch of soft lush grass and relax without him pestering her. Her body couldn't take much more of him.

"Zayn. Let me rest." she spoke in an almost demanding tone. The place was gloomy, and dull. It bothered her especially that the terrain was Rocky, and there was few vegetation about for the exception of an immense amount of pine trees. Her body ached as she lurched downwards, she didn't care if the terrain was rough. All she wanted to do was rest.

She stared up at Zayn quietly,"Are you just going to stare at me?" she grinded her teeth leaning back. Her periwinkle eyes staring at him. She didn't feel safe here, nor in the presence of the Palimino stallion.

(Had to use my phone please mind any errs)
    @[Zayn]
    [Image: untitled_drawing_by_caninevulpes-d9e6vik.png]

Despite her defeat, there is still some defiance in her tone. If he’d had eyebrows he would have raised one, but he settles for an amused smirk. “You think to make demands of me, Becca? I will do what I want with you.” That said, there’s no use in tiring her further. She’s potentially carrying his child now, and he wants her well rested and healthy. “However, you may rest in the caves.” He points in their direction with his nose, still keeping one red eye trained on her. He’d investigated the caves when he’d first come here, and had found them to be a most suitable shelter. No doubt Becca will also appreciate the fact that they will ‘hide’ her from view … though he will always keep an eye on her.

“But, before I let you rest, I have some rules for you.” The tone of his voice is pleasant and matter of fact, but there is a glint in his eye that dares the mare to challenge him. He’d enjoy beating her down again if she does. “First of all, this is your home now. You are forbidden to leave without my permission - if you try, you will be punished severely. You may roam inside the territory as much as you like however.” Then he takes a step forward, leering nastily at her. “As well,” he looks pointedly at her brown stomach, “when that one’s done, I will expect another from you, my dear.”

Then he steps back and looks in the direction of the caves he’d previously mentioned. “Now, I’m sure it’s been a long day for you. Shall I show you to the caves?”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

You Should Keep In Mind, There Is Nothing Better I Do Than Revenge.

Her ears pinned to his words. She could make any demand she wished now that she was carrying his child. Unless, he wanted a defected oddball child running about his herd land, he better think twice. "I think otherwise." She hinted her words with a pinch of arrogance. "Do you wish to have an oddball defected disgrace of a child?" she grimaced at her words, had she really became so demanding and needy through the events of today? She stopped speaking, she knew that her point was made and there was no need to fester with the topic. It would just make things worse if she threatened to hurt herself in some manner to defect or tamper with the child developing within her womb. It was horrible she even considered it an option.

She didn't object any further, to any of his rules including creating his heirs yet, she despised the advantage he held on her. Her body trembled, as she rose up onto all fours pools of blood were visible where she had laid herself down. Chills curled up and down her body as she spoke, "Lead the way." She spoke, her vocals dry as she cleared her throat.

Striding forwards she winced, pain flexing her body,"Ah." the pain was unbearable. Between her broken rib stabbing her flesh, and her weak bruised legs. She could hardly imagine thriving through the bitter cold of winter, with child and at a weak vulnerable state as this.

becca

image © nathan walker

OCC: Sorry it's quite short

He laughs aloud as Becca takes what is truly a desperate course, threatening to harm their unborn child. How pathetic, that she would resort to something like this. As course and cruel as Zayn is, even he would not harm the unborn, or even the newly born. Kidnap perhaps, but certainly not harm.

That said, he has a hard time believing that Becca would actually follow through with such a threat. She is of the Gates - a kingdom known for the softness and weakness of its members. A mare from such a kingdom would not actually injure her unborn child. “Such an empty threat, my dear. As if you would ever do such a thing. And it wouldn’t matter in the end. While I would far prefer a healthy child, what matters is whether or not they are able to carry on my line.” A stunted, defected thing can still sire or bear a child - he’s unfortunately the product of such a creature himself. “I can make my own threats though darling, if that’s what you wish. How about this - should you attempt to harm yourself or the child, I shall give you a fate worse than death. In fact, I’ll introduce you to my apprentice in the Chamber. I’ve been meaning to teach him the art of torture, and he’d be well equipped.” He’d been planning on introducing Siberian to it far more slowly, but if the boy has to learn anyway …

“Now for the caves. Follow me.” He trots in the direction of one of the drier caves, keeping his pace slow. He is well practiced at picking his way through the uneven terrain of the Mountains, but Becca is not. Besides, the silver mare is injured from their encounter.

Eventually they reach the mouth of the cave and Zayn stops to let her peer in. It’s dark and musty, as all caves are, but with the exception of a small pool of water much deeper in, it’s dry and warm. “Will this suffice?” He doubts it, but it’s one of the nicer caves in the territory. She’ll just have to make do.

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

You Should Keep In Mind, There Is Nothing Better I Do Than Revenge.

She is vulnerable, weak but, not to be under-minded. She would play a weak little girl, for the meantime, hidden away within the caves. She would not show herself, until her burden of a child was born.

She stood silent as he spoke, her dark chocolate lobes pinned in annoyance. All the dark women wished to do was to rest. Yet, again she had asked for the pale boy to lecture her. Her golden tail whisped, as she awaited for him to lead they way, she wasn't interested in his lectures nor his talk of his apprentice. Truly she wasn't scared of him but, his threats did prevail a constant warning within her mind. Her body shifted, as Zayn began to lead the way.

Thank god. Her body ached as she Trekked over the rugged terrain. Each step, pain-staking her body trembled with each gentle stride. She tried to stay light on her feet but, her efforts were not great. Pain increased as she trudged up the steep incline leading to the caves. She hoped, they would be warm at least, and comfy for her aching tender body. Yet, she wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't either.

Her burgundy muzzle lowered to the ground as she, inhaled the damp pine scent within the area. Her gentle strides, staggered through the snow gently shoving her muzzle within the caves, cautiously she strode forwards. The old misty scent filled overwhelming her nostrils, she allowed a short cough with an inhale of dust. The faint aroma of damp rocks follow, there was a source of water within the cave. Her body trembled, for a matter of fact it was surprisingly warm within the large crevice. She welcomed it gladly her body shifting downwards upon the dusty stone floor. Her attention redirected towards Zayn," Thank you, this will do just fine."she answered him quietly, shifting down upon her side to rest.

becca

image © nathan walker

She does not offer any more fight, clearly worn out by the whole ordeal. Without further comment she follows him to the cave, and upon entering, lies down on the ground. She thanks him, and he eyes her for a moment before answering. “You’re most welcome.”

It will be most gratifying in the coming weeks to watch as her belly grows with the child within. This will be his first child, his only child so far, and he’s already excited to see what he and Becca will bring into the world. Will it have his eyes, his fathers eyes? Will it be a boy or a girl? Only time will tell, but he is already brimming with curiosity.

There is nothing for it now though, but to wait. And to make sure that Becca retains her health in the coming months. The cave at least will help with that - it will keep her hidden from the elements during the winter, and the water in the cave does not freeze over the colder months. Food will be the only thing in short supply, but he will ensure that she gets as much as she wants.

For now he will let her be. “I shall let you rest, but I will be keeping an eye on you.” It’s both a promise and a threat. She will not be able to escape, but he will do his best to keep her comfortable.

Then he turns from the cave and leaves.

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

I'll reply to her birthing post too, I just wanted to 'officially' finish this one. Smile