• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    So.. I lied to Dianna, Call is to blame -x -m
    SIRE
    Atrox
    Mustang/Welsh Mountain Pony hybrid
    Black
    Mass Murderer x Afterglow  
    Panther-Shifting
    Venge said that Laura okayed using Atrox in chat

DAM
    Killgore
    Friesian/Warmblood
    Deep bay (EE/Aa)
    No lines
    No traits/defects
    Permission from Call by chat and ads

BABY
    To be played by Sapphire
    Boy: Kiah*, Kenji, Kahnyr, Kylar
    Girl: Kyleigh, Krysta, Kadi, Kuan-Yin

*Kiah is in the database, but everything is unknown. I would really love to use this name for a boy, but not really sure if I’m allowed to re-use this name.. If not just pick another name ^^

IF I cannot re-use the name Kiah, I’ll use my monthly gender pick for a girl.

I’d like to use the deep / indepth trait genetic roll. Killgore didn’t have her genetics done, but she doesn’t have any trait and no lines so that will only be a teg role, if I'm correct. I’d gladly offer up one of my 2 free spots to get Killgore’s trait genetics done! I think Atrox' genetics have been rolled for, because Jenger had Makai’s done. If that doesn’t count then I’ll have to settle with a good old breeding ^^
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    Sorry! Unknowns can't be reused... there's a lot of characters inputted from pre-database days so that's where the unknowns came from, so Kiah is out.

I don't see Atrox's genetics yet, so that'll have to be done before a genetics breeding.
    Let me know if you'd like to proceed with just the normal breeding or if you want to pursue getting his genetics done first?

you'll also need to request Killgore's genetics on the appropriate board if you'd like to use trait genetics for this breeding.
    I send Laura a PM if she would like to have Atrox' genetics done. I guess I can't decide that for a character that isn't mine. I don't know any other way to contact Laura, so I'll have to see if she will notice my PM.

If not you can proceed with a normal breeding tomorrow before the season is closed?

Since I haven't been able to get in touch with Laura, please just proceed with the good old normal breeding Smile.

Oh, I pull my gender pick back. Please just surprise me with whatever the dices roll. And since Kiah can't be reused, my preferred name for a boy is Kenji.

90, 98, 91, 27

Kyleigh
    Female
    Bay (EE/Aa)
    Hybrid
    Atrox x Killgore
    No traits/defects
    Played by Sapphire
    Due February 7