• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Somewhere else to be (AW)
    I dream of rain
    I dream of gardens in the desert sand

Vianne had embarked upon a destination towards a place named The field under the supervision of her two aunts .  she stood by herself as she watched the way the cool breeze passed through the grass plains and terrains with soundless thoughts and contemplation, always drifting back to  the desert where her heart still remains captivated by the life style she was forced to leave behind. Her heart thrummed with fire after a round of frolic with a few of the other young Mares that were also here for a reason that was unknown to the Arabian mare whom had long since retired for the evening. Stomping her front right hoof with  energy and fieriness, her stormy colored eyes studied the group of mares in hopes to spot her two Dark colored aunts for some reassurance that she wasn't entirely alone.  She tilted her doll like head, the svelte form of her ears pulling back against her skull as she took several tentative steps forward before stopping short, her wispy tail whipping around the lines of her hips and teasing against her ankles. Her expression was full of wander lust and appreciation for the energy that surrounded the young mare. Barely turning four she was naive to wiles of stallions. Though naive, she was hardly a fragile creature and the broken horn upon her head was a mere reflection of her unbound spirit.

Such was the powerful smoothness of her lean form, toned physique, a borne survivor; a charming felon; whose wild heart was determined to never be conquered nor tamed; and how admirable was the seething intensity of her impassioned soul. How remarkably enticing in her ascension from sweet filly to mare, how fleshed and grown she filled  out; yet of all her reticulated athleticism, there  was still such soft semblance of tender sweetness in the poetic symmetry of her young heart, ripening within the  wildfires of unconquered dreams. Her ears flicked slightly as she lulled herself closer to the center of the strange mix matched heard of females, looking for a familiar face. Too many faces, too many bodies around her made it hard for her to comprehend that she was abandoned.

(Hoping for something forced)

He had found a couple of mares. Though the one that was currently in his lands seemed slightly... bullheaded. The blue hued stallion thought maybe bringing another there may sooth the female and help her learn some patience. He wasn't any good at raising foals after all. Cry was evidence enough of that. Maybe another female would be able to assist with this young thing.

His wings unfurl and he takes off towards the feild. Flying over plains, rivers, and forest it does take him a while. Though the exercise is good for him, his wing no longer sore from that mock needed to be stretched. Finally he arrives, and before landing he sweeps over the creatures speckled across the open lands. None of them appeal to his gruff mood. They were all so boisterous. While he is here he might as well aproach a few creatures. One of which is a pure arabian. Now this was a rare sight indeed. Most lines were so contorted there hardly ever was anything pure about any one of them. This one though is quiet, and seemingly alone.

He kisses the ground with his hooves, trotting to slow his momentum. As soon as he along side her his wings fold drapping over her barrel. His teeth hotly breathing on her whithers. as for how long this lasts if he managed at all, well that was up to her. What is your name? he hums under his breathe. With a mischevious twinkle in his eyes. She seemed seemed practical. Guess he would soon find out if her appearance was deceiving. I'm Phaedrus, of Golden Plains. He wasn't going to offer his home just that moment. He needed to know if this would be a canidate after all. But who knows, maybe his patience would finally run out and he would force her. Ah well. Guess he would have to let his patience run thin first.  Ok ok they were already thin, almost to breaking point. If he found himself being a dissapointment once more... he was tired of it. He was trying to change that. But he was finding that he was dissapointing himself now as well. That was going to far.

Phaedrus
    DEATH GIVES US SLEEP, ETERNAL YOUTH, AND IMMORTALITY
    Vianne wasn't stubborn, though she was wilder than the wind going 100 miles an hour without any sort of refinement or regards for her surroundings. But like a piece of coal buried in the sands of the Desert, she became a diamond that was untainted by influence. Her small movements grew even smaller by each step that she took until she heard the sounds of heavy paced hooves coming to her side. Then a feeling of teeth and hot breath was noticed on her flesh, pulling the slender curvature of  her smooth silken body to naively brush against his side with an unknown instinctual surrendering. Her eyes turned to meet the males with curiosity. Never been in the company of a male she nickered with her ears back which brushed the silken strands of her hair far from the broken horn upon her head, revealing her mystical orgins to him . He had wings! At first he intrigued her and she acted upon it by passing her nose coyly across some of his feathers with fascination, then pulled away with an animated toss to her head as if realization had shocked her " I'm Vianne ( stalled a second) from the Desert...I need to find my aunts" with a sweet exotic accent that hymned. Her passionate gaze was swiftly seized by a passing horse with attentiveness, muscled contours of her lean back started to tremor before she started to take a prideful few steps here then turning there with a whine.

The aura of the quiet region and the gentle breeze brought a pleasing comfort to her, and something of a soulful sigh swelled her body in one sweet sway that could almost label her gait as some ghostly dance. But the shy feeling remained. Without turning behind her to look at Phaedrus with another angsty bout of fright she started to call for each of their names with another delicate chirp she then said to the large male " I have to go...I have to find them so we can leave and go home It was nice meeting you Phaedrus from the Plains... I suppose" . Trotting with her tail up in a turned direction in front of where Phaedrus stood it was for certain that she seemed lost and unsure of which step to take next.

(Sorry if it was a bit lkasjdalksjd . I just woke up and had to reply ! XD)

Yep just as he believes he may actually be calming down the mare trots off. Politely ignoring him. No, no, no this would not do, not at all. He had jsut felt her relaxing under his wing. She had just felt so pleasant against his side. It was nice to have that. The willingness. The gentle whisper of a promising moment.

Then she has to trot away, her tail revealing more then anything she could have possibly intended. Never before had he blatently stared at a mare with the drive that every stallion sooner or later experienced. That moment of pure instinctual desire that floods the mind and drives one to a primal level of life. Where the animal that is in all of them comes out to play, and rears its head in their hearts.

Strangely enough he almost enjoyed the sensations. The pride, and power that went along with it. Humble as he is, nothing had quickened his pulse in that way that he could recall. The only thrill and pride he experienced was in battle. Well this new one was finding a close second to the adrenaline of battling. Maybe, just possibly it could be time for that to change.

He tenses as she pauses, his tail flicks. One other had provoked him, but he had been polite to her. Now this one was walking away, but he wasn't angry about it. No felt more of a dare. A dare to allow the animal in him to take over. Lips curl into a smile. I can keep an eye out for them if you like.

He looks to her as she slips from him. No this would not do. The last time that he had let one walk away from him, she had been miffed about it, this had finally been the straw that broke the camels back. He began trotting up to her side once more. I insist that you stay with me until we find them. Its not safe out here for you until we do. He shifts his weight against her his wing snuggly wrapping around her barrel. Teeth firmly grip at her whithers. Come with me His voice takes on the dominant air of a alpha. Not something that he let take over him before. But now his muscles warmed and hummed with the sense of accomplishment with it.

Phaedrus
    DEATH GIVES US SLEEP, ETERNAL YOUTH, AND IMMORTALITY

OOC: I will get a post up in Golden Plains for you if you want?

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

Viannes expressions seemed slightly frayed and confused  as she did her best to focus on where her little family had gone to. It was the sound of the males voice that brought her attentions back on him , gracing her strange gray eyes on his own " they're two dark looking mares,..older..crankier" she admitted to him with a sense of hope. There was no idea or inclination of what she was doing to Phaedrus and there was hardly any intentions by her body language to provoke. Her eyes slowly stretching their glowing gaze to the shadows that had stalked the darkening landscape. She considered his words silently for some time, though progressed from these thoughts that she hadn't truly wished to leave his company, but she had to go now. Had to find her aunts and leave this place of discomfort. " And why is this place unsafe?" his words confounded her.  As he pulled up against her side once, not a move was made from her. Her aunts had been gone since dusk, slipping away when they knew that the young Arabian mare was busying herself with a playful romp.

And it was frustrating. It buried a thorn deep in her veins and leaked a salacious fever that ached in her very marrow. It was as if he couldn't see that she had things that needed to be done, there was no time to play now. As his wing swaddled her petite form once more with an accompanied nibble , Vianne turned to nip softly at his face in frustration " I can't go with you..what if they need me?' She wasn't escaping intentionally, no. She was trapped in the solid confines of the quiet garden. Would it enchant him better if she had simply obeyed and said yes? If she chose to make that villainous smile grow wider? No, she was ignorant until beaten to the cut. If she was just honest with herself she would admitt that it felt strangely appealing to have him so close,oddly something fluttered in her belly, but this is not the appropriate time. Trying to pull away again from his clandestine embrace her body withered against his weight in a dire hope to squirrel away.

(((Just saw your occ post! Yes thats good!))