• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Got That Medicine I Need [Michaelis]

Kat had sulked in the forest for a few days now. She had been a total bitch to her sister, and all Kalamity had wanted was to reconnect, a simple reunion. Kataclysm had gone and been her typical short tempered self.  The black mare was actually rather heated.  Her slender body weaved through the trees, in a search for anything to take her mind off of her sister. 

Even though the young mare's actions were her own she was unable to own them completely, She still believed that her past was partially to blame . If she hadn't had such a messed up family, then she wouldn't have all the baggage that tended to ruin everything else. If she could make her white glowing star glow red she would. Nothing was right, even after the time outside of Bequanna didn’t change this putrid place enough.  Kat had taken to the Amazons to see if maybe there in the dense jungle she could escape the knowledge that everything was not all right. Even within the dense forest removed from the world she still was haunted by everything she hated. She had left the jungle to look for closure with her family when she ran into her sister.  At first the reunion had been great, but she had messed it up, so she moved through the trees working between sulking and being furious. 

The more she thought about the state of  everything in her life the more she was incapable of hiding her feelings.she wanted fire, she wanted blood, she wanted the rusty corpse in a pile of red rust. She stomped her elegant hoof. Even when mad she would attract attention she was stately, poised, commanding of attention. She didn’t want it.  She wanted all reminders of her silly little family and their elemental ideals gone---eradicated. That moment would hold all the vindication she would ever need for the rest of her life, and then she would be able to have normal family relations, and maybe be able to have normal relations period. She needed to focus. She needed to… just… ”ARRRGHHH!” The shout escaped her before she could stop it.  He scrapped at the ground and muttered quietly to herself,”You have got to be kidding me, now I can’t even control myself?! Something has got to give." Kataclysm exhaled in a huff. There was nothing to do about it now, but she wanted to, oh so much so she wanted to. 

{ Kataclysm }

Me and God? We don't get along well.

ooc: I'm a mess. so sorry @[holli]