• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

"Thunder is the sound of hoofbeats in heaven..."
    djinni

Since Djinni has never been good at reading warnings, she ignores the dangerous angle in Raxa’s face. Only when the other mare spins to face her does she stop, planting her hooves in the soil earth of the Field.

The surprise in the brindle mare’s face is precisely what Djinni was expecting, and while the rearing is new, Djinni has the good sense to take a few more steps back. She changes back to the slender flaxen chestnut mare she’d been when first approach (deciding that returning to her natural form might be just a bit too much).

“That’s my not normal.” She replies with a shrug, knowing that to play into Raxa’s obvious fear would probably only make the situation worse. Djinni is clearly not the best at making friends, but she is determined to not give up, despite the fact that she has offended, irritated, and now scared her new companion within an hour of first meeting her.

“I can change how I look, among other things.” There are several other things, but perhaps she’ll keep the long description for later. Well, maybe she could do something nice for Raxa, something to make Djinni seem like she’s not some randomly mutating freakshow. At least she can try, she decides, there is no harm in that. “One of the other things is granting wishes. Have you ever wished for something and never gotten it?” Of course she has, Djinni thinks – hasn’t everyone? Unfortunately for everyone else, they’ve never wished within earshot of this particular mare.

“Try it.” She says, tilting her head encouragingly. “Wish for something out loud. Anything.”

Ooc: so Djinni can technically grant wishes, but in order to not have to pause the thread to get owner permission for something fancy, if Raxa does want to wish for something, maybe keep it simple like weird colors or wings or something xD
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: "Thunder is the sound of hoofbeats in heaven..." - by Djinni - 02-06-2016, 06:56 PM