• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Every you, Every me ( Ghoest / Anyone)
    The taste of sweet grass lingered on the pallet of Viannes tongue even long after she had her little feast hours ago.Watching the way Ghoest moved , Vianne's spirit had diminished quite a bit , as well as what little pride she had welled up in her tiny frame. As Ghoest twitched when Vianne reached to touch her , she made a point of sounding distracted " I'm Vianne.." as she turned to connect their eyes once more as if Ghoest had suddenly became the strange mares object of affection. There was no telling how long Vianne planned on smothering this poor mare with her unwanted company.

Even though she was unsure of saying anything to provoke Ghoest further, making her out to be a grotesque remnant of a woman who knew how to function and operate with precision. Her brain was still working, sort of comprehending what was happening despite the slight seizure she had. Her nose flared and her eyes dilated , but with a timid shake of her mane she was able to shake off the small quake. Vianne had little concern for herself now, partially because the need to to nurture others seemed to dull her senses " I can help you practice talking...to others I mean. I'm not all that good with socializing either". Vianne was pretty socially awkward.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Every you, Every me ( Ghoest / Anyone) - by Vianne - 02-06-2016, 02:08 PM