• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i cried to my daddy on the telephone
    Viannes gentle breath ushers a soft wisps through the bebe's hair, swirling the tufts tumultuously about, then caressed Étienne's tiny features " hello Etienne" her voice was barely under above a whisper as to not startle him. It seemd that they both were becoming familiar with each other, imprinting one anther's scent and sounds. There was a a little tremble rumbling in the babies belly and Vianne understood what that was, but she was uncertain how to full-fill the Bebes needs for sustenance. Looking around she noticed the shell of what was once his mother., whom now laid In a sullen slumber. The broken horned mare knew exactly what Etienne needed and she was hoping that even if her horn was broken she could some how manipulate the milk glands from the mother onto herself in order to provide and become a nurturer.

" Are you hungry?" Her tone purred quietly along the cusp of his pointed ear. It was a difficult feat to move away from the tot for even a moment, as she approached the dead mare with precaution and fear that death itself may rise and take Vianne by the mane, only to pull them both back down into the depths from where it came from. Vianne wasn't exactly sure if this would work when she pushed the jagged ends of her silver horn to the belly of the deceased mare.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i cried to my daddy on the telephone - by Zom-bee - 02-13-2016, 03:23 PM