• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing

The moon is my guide

She opens her eyes. The world is full of color the birds chirp and the breeze carresses her skin. Just as her mothers tongue warms her coat. Her stomach growls and she looks at the woman with a big smile. Wobbly knees fold underneath her belly. Wobbly hooves work their way to standing. She manages to get to her forelegs and then falls on her face.

She shakes her head and stands again. This time shaky legs are splayed awkardly underneath her. Going this way and that eventually they find themselves almost stable. Turning towards the woman she smiles again. Nuzzling her face into the womans chest. She wonders at what the matter could possibly be for her to look so unhappy.

Her stubby tail wacks at her haunches creating quite a thumping. Little hooves work their way closer to the warmth of the body. Awwing at the world around her. Its almost overwhelming. All the colors the beauty the sounds. And then she hears another and turns her face curiously to him.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing - by Kaide - 02-04-2016, 01:20 AM
    RE: I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing - by Apothyx/Halocyn - 02-23-2016, 08:39 PM