• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing
    And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come
    All the misery was necessary when we're deep in love
    Useful, is it such a relative term?
    Not in the Cove, not for Kirin. In the Cove you were either useful or useless, some more than others. The later was always dealt with accordingly, and never allowed the fruition of hope to spark.

He keeps watch of her ever so carefully as the pregnancy comes to term, working his underlings in shifts. The twins were welcome, though they were otherwise plain they were still twins, something special in his eyes. This time though, this time there had better be another traited gift. A plain child would only be welcome if it wasn't...damaged goods like Arkane had been, he frowned. The thought of something broken coming from his loins was enough to sour his mood. He blamed his dear aunty for that one, her womb unfit for his seed more like.

He lands close today, skirting near enough he could have barreled over the two. Could have, however his flying skills were boastworthy and he takes a spot of earth and turns. His silvered eyes taking in the scene of a sticky foal and a tired mare. Useless. The word triggers his mind, eyes boring into Carys after a fleeting glance at the girl. At the very least the child had inherited his purple, she should thank Khaos for that.

"Kaide." He says, turning his attention back to the child, liking womb from her forehead and meeting the winged woman's eyes again. Waiting for her to make the mistake of imparting the child's name to him as she had done before. To whisper words of audacity that would allow him reason to further break her. Though little was left to be broken, and he didn't really need a reason.

"Can you hear me child?" He whistled, testing the foal for defective ears like the last had disappointed him with. Though not soft, his harsh hazel eyes did not strike the soul of the girl as they would her Dam.
    "And where is my girl Kirke, and the twins?" His ears flick to Carys but his eyes do not bother looking on her. He would not give way to his intentions until it was much too late for dear old mommy.

Kirin
    son of Khaos

@[Apothyx/Halocyn] @[Kirke]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing - by Kirin - 02-06-2016, 09:29 AM
    RE: I'm looking for the sky to save me; birthing - by Apothyx/Halocyn - 02-23-2016, 08:39 PM