• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Forum Board Suggestion
    Can we have a board devoted to/on which to keep our to-dos? That way we can just keep editing them, and also not clutter the ooc board with them because I think that it looks especially eughsdg on the new forum even moreso than it used to do on the B2G.

Just a suggestion. <3
    Hear hear!
    Camrynn - Erebor - Wrynn
    I'm going to tack onto this by suggesting that perhaps it could also include "away" listings? I find that both away posts and to-do posts clutter the page, plus it could make it easier to find for those who want to know. but even without away posts I think a to-do board would be a good idea xD
    (04-09-2015, 10:01 PM)Lydia Wrote: I'm going to tack onto this by suggesting that perhaps it could also include "away" listings? I find that both away posts and to-do posts clutter the page, plus it could make it easier to find for those who want to know. but even without away posts I think a to-do board would be a good idea xD

You can actually set your account to "away" using the user CP Smile It's in the bottom right hand corner of your "edit profile" option.
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday