• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Normal People Scare Me; Violence, Any
    He was surprised by the fact that a simple little filly had just wandered up to him like a first-class meal. His dark chocolate lobes prick to her words, his figure flickering in and out as he slowly took a moment to gather his words. Crimson dyed orbs examine her frame as he held his tongue quietly processing, the fact that someone wasn't completely horrified of him. Why hadn't she been event a tad bit scared? Blood dripped from his muzzle as he opened his lips, allowing a bit of blood to drip into his mouth."Playing with my food." He answered in a muted tone, it was quite casual but yet again was he one to speak? No.

His focus remained on her, there was an unearthly vibe that seemed to through her body, causing him to become curiouser and curiouser."Who are you to ask?" He snorted as he rolled his shoulder blades in a relaxed manner.

If his father was here, he would tell the boy to choose a pick up line. Something classing, and over used by his father like:'what's a pretty thing like you doing all out and alone?' Truth be told. Everything he heard from his father was probably a lie, considering Waylan himself was just another toy in the old man's toy box to play with.

He stared at the girl quietly. She was normal but, still why would she walk up to him? Out of curiosity driven by a naive voice within her head? This was not possible, everyone was scared of him, even his own mother. But why wasn't she?
    WAYLAN
    -NORMAL PEOPLE SCARE ME-

OOC: This is crap. I just wanted to get a post up for you.

Messages In This Thread
    Normal People Scare Me; Violence, Any - by Waylan - 02-12-2016, 07:30 PM
    RE: Normal People Scare Me; Violence, Any - by Waylan - 02-21-2016, 11:45 AM