• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A world at my fingertips {Demian}

Her eyes squint looking into the distance as she trots her hinny to the borders of the Valley. She had never been over into this section of beqanna before. Never seen the beauty of the dark side. No just the Amazons, and well they didn't really need her. So when she slipped away it went unnoticed and they were left unscathed. She couldn't tell you if this irked her more then she was glad of it or if the relief of freedom out weighed the need for publicity.

With a short snort her chin dips to her neck before sharply coming back up to look around from its high and mighty position. She had quite enough of this. She was the special Zebra that they all gauked at. Why was it that another one came into this place and completely snatched that opportunity from her? Oh well to much to dwell on now as it is I supposed. Its with a dismissive hand that she slides the topic away, deep into her mind where it could be all but forgotten, stroking at her pride of being the ONLY Zebra in Beqanna once more.

Her bouncy pace comes to a sudden hault when a group of wolves meets her. Quirking her head she lowers her face to theirs Well hello there. She grins at them, her stripes rippling with a twitch. Well aren't you all the darnest cutie pies I have ever seen.... outside of myself of course. The last sentence tacted on as a after thought. It barely is audible though someone nearby may have caught it. Who knows with these fancy shmancy traits running around. Her broomstick tail wacks at her haunches as she steps closer to the border.

Teak

The world is not all black and white

This was the way the night had cashed in. Choices had been made and things happened, and here we were. It was sad, and funny. My life was made of this. Stuff like this.

Demian had been there before. He too had once left a place that he didn't consider a home worth his time. The tundra had been his birth place. The place he had grown into a man alongside his mother. But it just hadn't been enough and when he had left, they too hadn't noticed, which never surprised him nor worried him in the least.

It had been a long time since the Tundra had even crossed his mind other than having to do with politics. It wasn't ever a place he would look at and call home. Not since he had committed so deeply to the Valley. It was almost funny just how committed he had allowed himself to become. Once upon a time he could care less about politics and whether or not a kingdom fell. A long time ago had one asked if he did care he would have laughed and thought the question a joke.

But not now, no. Now it was a different story. The Valley was etched into the deepest parts of him, having sunk her claws and latched on tight and he'd most likely never escape her hellbent grip. He had promised his loyalty and that wasn't something he could or would ever want to change.

Oh if only his mother could see him now.
    She would have an absolute field day.

Stepping through the trees the jaguar spotted stallion stepped behind the pack of wolves with a careful ease, making sure not to step on any paws as he follows them from the center of the kingdom. They had done their best to urge him along and sensing they wanted him to see whatever it was, he decided to follow. Hopoefully they weren't planning on directing him off a cliff or something. He wasn't too sure he'd enjoy that. The landing wouldn't be so much as the problem as falling. He knew how a fall could feel like minutes or hours compared to the seconds it would take to reach the bottom and the suspense of contact with the earth below was something that would drive a great sense of fear into him.

And there it is. Falling from great heights. You could say it came along with the loss of sight... Though it could have always been there, hiding in the shadows and only manifesting itself when the best of opportunity arose to do so. Quietly he followed them, allowing their warm bodies to brush against his legs in order to direct them only coming to a stop when he felt the sun on his face at the treeline and then heard the soft cooing voice of someone he had never met.

Suddenly becoming alert, his ears pricked forward, his muscles along his shoulders twitching slightly as he inhaled slowly and took in her scent and noted how almost instantly how the scent of the jungle clung to her coat. "They seem to like you," his voice is quiet, deep as he tilts his head in her direction and listens to them pad around the mare without threat.

He wonders why she's here. Had the Amazons had sent someone to seek out how the Valley faired in the times of fast approaching war? "I'm Demian, welcome to the Valley." Despite his curiosity he greets her warmly, his tone relaxed and kind. "Who are you?" I guess the better question would be what. But then again the lack of eyes really did hinder his observational skills. She may be the only Zebra, but he'd never know it unless she told him herself.  

demian

carnage x adalind

@[Teak] <3 oh hai. he's here. Tongue Don't mind his awkwardness atm. He's being careful because of the "oncoming war" Wink also excuse the jumping around this post involves. I wrote this while on skype with the boy, lmao.

she huffs as one of the pups nips at her nose. Amused with their cute antics she states,Well if they like me then they definately have a weird way of showing it. She whips her broomstick against her hindquarters before looking up to see the large eyeless stallion in front of her. You could fit right in with these pups. Her grin grows as wide as it can almost splitting her face.

Gold orbs flicker, damn he was something to look at. She trots over to his side, wiggling right in next to him, her curves sliding so that they could fit into his. Though their height difference would make that a little bit of a challegne. She doesn't care. No not this time, she almost liked the feeling of being swallowed whole by his mass. Damn if there is never a lake around when you need one. She was eager to see how they looked together. Because if she had her thoughts straight, then he would have a hard time of finding competition for her attentions.

No not even then she decided. Like many of her decissions this one is made in a split instant. He was a heart throb, and she was determined to have him fawn over her. Still next to him she responds, Well how politely Gentlemanly of you She takes his warmth as a antiginism to go on. Nice to meet you Demian, I'm Teak she whips her tail against her haunches again, this time moving under his neck. Her bristled mane against his throat.

Whats the Valley up to these days? She turns her attention back to the pack steping away from him just as she had stepped up to him. She was so familiar with others, always fittign right next to them as if she hknew them forever, and then waltzing off to find her next victim. But this time she doesn't completely ignore him, no this time she doesn't just march her happy hinny back down to the meadow. This time she stays and ruffles one of the dogs furry heads with her nostrils.

Teak

I looked at my mother dear, didn't even crack a smile.
    Said if woman don't kill me I don't mind dying.
    "Ah well if they are giving you little bites just them of them as little bites of affection." The jaguar spotted king smirks then at his own words with mild amusement. It is her next observation that makes him laugh heartily, his shoulders rolling in a soft shrug before continuing. "I think I already do actually." He turns his head slightly and lowers it allowing the wolf sitting next to him to stand up and rub it's back against his nose before lifting his head back towards the zebra mare once more.

His smile has grown now, becoming almost boyish at the joking nature they shared. It takes only a moment though for him to take note of her trotting steps and he soon senses her moving closer. He hasn't often experienced nor even so much as allowed the closeness of another individual in such a long while that he immediately tenses, his muscles growing taunt as his wings press snugly against his sides.

"Oh, well, I..." Was she flirting with him? He stumbles over his words as he's caught off guard by her body pressing into his, her curves fitting into his own almost like some sort of puzzle. This was most certainly the first time he had ever been touched with more than a simple nudge and he isn't sure how he feels. Immediately a sense of awkward boyish nature washes over him and his muscles twitch slightly as he becomes completely frozen in place.

"It's um, it's nice to meet you Teak." Oh yes, she was definitely flirting. His head lifts as her own finds it way under his throat and he stands there stiffly, unsure of what to do, how to move or what to say. "It's you know, in repair." How did one describe a kingdom that had all but fallen to ash and dust and needed the work of many to rebuild into something great once more. And was it really smart of him to tell an amazon of his kingdom's struggle? No. Probably not. For now he chose to not say too much. Not until he understood why she was here.

He coughs slightly, clearing his throat before stepping back slowly, letting her head slip from under his chin as he rolls his shoulders in a small shrug once more allowing himself to relax slightly, unaware that his pulling away may be some sort of insult. "What brings you here Teak? Did Lagertha send you?" He does not know that she left the jungle kingdom, but it is a necessary question especially in the oncoming times of war.
    D E M I A N
    html copyright to the lovely call

She looks up to the stallion. Yes she was a flirt and would proudly admit it if asked at any point. Well I am not so sure. You definitely standout from this pack of pups. Less fur. She mutters with a grin. As he moves away from her coils she listens to his awkward introductions fully enjoying her effect on him.

When he moves away she lets a small chortle slip. How cute, how irresistibly cute of him. She sighs a girlish sort of sigh. One that completely announced her crush, which she also didn’t mind announcing should the topic be brought up. Lagertha? She cocks her head to the side a little. You mean miss I don’t need anyone cuz I got my own ass to lick? She lets out a hoot. Completely enjoying her brazen joke. There was no way the woman would ever go back to the zon’s not while that prissy little iron gal was there anyways.
    I left them, decided to take a trip to the dark side for once. They don’t need me. They got enough exotics there to feed a colony of cows. Most would probably be shocked at her lack of respect. But it had never been in her nature to let her thoughts sit and rot in her head. After all were they not there to be shared with the world?

She grows bored for a moment I like to be of use… and yea maybe a little admiration on the side too. But that never hurts anyone… unless you are a zon. They just don’t know how to show appreciation for anything except their own asses now a days. Sidling up alongside him again she grins looking his body up and down. How are you doing these days Damien? I haven’t seen you around Beqanna before today and I do love to get to know new comers.

Teak

With a past so dark, that Satan'd jump out of his seat.
    But still you out in these streets, thinking you hot as can be.
    Without the knowledge to lead, so you just follow the sheep.
    Making sure your lame swag is all polished and clean

Demian had never been a flirt. Acts of intimacy had always made the jaguar spotted stallion uncomfortable and so he had done his best to avoid any sort of situation that involved it or any sort of action that could lead to future closeness with another. Because of this you could say if the Valley king ever found himself in a situation where he was able to find love, he'd most likely act like a young man that was afraid of love and commitment. There was almost no doubt that he'd try to avoid it for as long as possible, until he was finally forced to realize and face the reality of it all.

It is Teak's melodic voice that pulls him from his thoughts, his brow raising slightly and a soft chuckle of amusement escaping gently up from his throat and out through his lips. "You are quite right. I can't argue with you there," His voice is full of amusement now, his body slowly beginning to soften as his muscles relaxed and most of the tension began to work it's way out of him. "How about we say they have come to consider me as a giant, less furry version of their own." The corners of his lips turn upwards in a slight smirk as he shifts his weight and feels the warm body of the black colored wolf that had led him to the zebra mare as it slides against his legs.

Her girlish sigh though does not go unnoticed and as quickly as he had been able to relax, the valley king tenses once more. He doesn't fully understand the meaning of her tone, or maybe he does. All he knows is it makes him feel awkward almost instantly. Yet instead of facing the reality of what her tone means, he does his best to ignore it, thanking the god's silently when she starts to speak once more. The zebra mares words about Lagertha and the Amazons suddenly have him forgetting about the awkwardness that had momentarily disabled his own brain and passed between them. Suddenly he is laughing outloud. His laughter rich and thick, fills the space between them with a soft warmth and he shakes his head slightly.

The amazon mare hadn't been so full of herself when he had the pleasure of meeting her, so when he heard the description he had come to find it most amusing. Especially how Teak worded her descriptions. "You have quite the honest mouth don't you?" his words are full of amusement, chasing a last chuckle. It is a way of showing teak he meant no harm by what was said. "Well if you're looking for being of use, I could always offer you a place here. The Valley is in need of members who are willing to work hard and help build her up. And your efforts would be very much appreciated and never go unnoticed."

It is when she sidles up once more that he tenses slightly, but instead of moving away this time he stands still, letting her get close. "I am well Teak. And you probably haven't seen me as most my life I hid in the shadows. Though I have been here for quite some time. It took me a while, but it has been only a few years since I crawled from the shadows." He doesn't feel the need to divulge how old he is to her. Not yet anyway. Though if she were to ask he'd probably tell her. He held no shame in his age, for he still looked young and fresh to the world that surrounded him.

demian.

She takes a moment scrunching her face attempting to see him through the pups eyes. yea I can agree to that. She grins as if she just won the lottery. They continue to banter, and her in all her girilishly flirtatious ways has found him to be pleasant company. Coy and shy, how cuuute. This made her feel all giddy inside. Yerp she could definately crush on him all she wanted. But then again she did that with all males that had half a brain and some females too.... like Lagertha. But that was a whole different story. Dear, the world needs honesty. It would be so bland without it. She chuckles understanding his intentions completely.

I think I could give it a go. Though I must warn you. I am very demanding for attention. Her grin was pasted on her lips with a mischevious twinkle in her eye. Yup she could do this. Maybe he would prove to be a drab and then she could walk away to flirt with some other lonely bastard in the meadow until that one got to needy of course.

Eh who knows, the secrets of beqanna can be very mysterious. Not like she would ever give away the fact that she had been gone for decades and just like that came back from that black void as if it had never existed. But its the void that makes her shudder. She had been there twice and each time was cold and completely alone. Something she could not stand. This time she was determined to make herself useful. She didn't want that void and she wanted to be able to have her fun as well.

Teak