• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...

I don't suffer from insanity...

I'm so immersed in slinging George around that I miss the approach of the other mare, and when she speaks I almost drop him. I stop shaking him and look around curiously, trying to see who she was talking to, she surely couldn't be talking to me. Others usually made fun of my antics, not that I cared though. Well the thing in my head cared but I wasn't going to let her spoil my fun! Seeing that there's nobody else about I lower my head and place George gently on the ground at my feet so I can answer her, but before I can speak the me in my head starts to gripe at me.

Well who else did you expect her to be talking to? You're the only one out here acting like an idiot! Let ME talk to her, and you just keep quiet. Maybe she's here because she's looking for others for her herd.

I shake my head vigorously to clear her out of it and then I look at the other mare with a smile tilting up the corners of my lips. Ohhh she was pretty! All red and shiny! I reply to her, my voice chiming like bells in the breeze, something unexpected from my heavier body.

Hi! And yes I enjoy it a lot! I don't want to turn into one of those stodgy old mares so I play at any opportunity I can get.  I'm Girr and this dipping my head and indicating the stick at my feet is George. It's nice to meet you, Elyestria.

My feet shuffle beneath me as I struggle to keep still, I don't know how others do it. My feet even move when I'm eating, I hate to be still! If I were a human I'd probably be diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, well and probably multiple personality disorder, since there's more than one of me in my head. Tilting my head to the side I look at the pretty red lady curiously

You wanna play too? If you do then I'd love to have a playmate! I hope there are more like you around here! Most other mares find me a bit...crazy.

Girr
    Mare
    Gypsy Vanner
    15 hands
    Maximally expressed Cremello Sabino (ee/aa/CrCr/nZ/SbSb)
    Invaderless/Homeless/No copies
    Sael
    Girr
    I enjoy every minute of it!!
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-09-2015, 07:30 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-09-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 09:07 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Taoh - 04-10-2015, 09:19 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-10-2015, 11:45 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 12:11 PM