• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...
    It was starting to fill up in the field. Taoh could see his future family, they were here, he just had to go get them. He adjusted his wings and glanced around. It didn't take long to set eyes on medium sized paint mare splashing and bounding around, she seemed to be having quite a time with herself. He needed some positivity. He set out in her direction, and then noticed another mare speaking to her. Sighing, he wondered if he'd be able to have anyone to himself. He heard the mare introduce herself to the other, Girr, that’s interesting. He thought to himself. She seemed to have an imaginary friend in the form of a stick with her, which he thought was odd, but to each their own.

As he approached he dipped his horn to the pair. “I’m Taoh, how are you ladies doing? You look like you’re having a ball. Oh! And hi George.

He couldn’t help but notice she was generally a happy mare. The large stallion settled himself near them and swished his tail. The burn scars on his body looked particularly defined in the sunlight, sometimes he wished he didn’t have them, but then again they were a constant reminder to never get caught in a compromising position again. For once he wanted a family and he wanted it to work out. No bias, no drama, this mare seemed a good candidate for that. She seemed antsy, nervous almost.

“Well it seems like I have an awful lot of energy today, would either of you be up for a race?”

The weather was perfect, and her energy infectious. He grinned, he was in a competitive mood, and it wouldn’t hurt him to stretch out, it’d be a long time since his thoroughbred lineage had been put to use.

Messages In This Thread
    I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-09-2015, 07:30 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-09-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 09:07 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Taoh - 04-10-2015, 09:19 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-10-2015, 11:45 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 12:11 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Camrynn - 04-11-2015, 12:09 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-13-2015, 09:14 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-15-2015, 11:13 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Camrynn - 04-15-2015, 11:08 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-16-2015, 09:31 PM