• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...

I don't suffer from insanity...

As I was talking to the pretty red mare , a musky scent tickled my nose. A boy? Well this will be interesting, usually I scared them away. Or they pitied me thinking I had very little brain. I sling my white head in his direction, my long mane swinging around and falling in a tangle around my face and ears.  He greeted George! I'm going to like him! Prancing in place I had to restrain myself from wiggling like an excited puppy. I started to answer him when she chimed in inside my head again.

Of course you like him, he's just as nutty as you are! We need someone strong and capable of protecting us, not someone to play with! If you want someone to play with we can always have a child. Are you listening to me you halfwit?!?!

Ignoring the voice in my head I smile brightly at the stallion,  swishing my tail against my rump. I do a half rear of joy when he asks about a race. I LOVE to race, even though I'm not very fast. And he looks like he'd be very fast, but competition is all in fun right? I speak to him, barely suppressing a giggle of excitement.

Hi Taoh! And yes! I'd love to race, I'm not fast but it's still fun!

Turning my crystalline eyes to Elysteria, I grin at her again.

It's all about fun, I don't care if I win or lose as long as we are all having fun!

Glancing back at Taoh I finally notice his scars, and his wings and horn. Unicorns DID EXSIST! I'd seen flying horses before but never a unicorn. And then I noticed the burn scars along his legs and back and the voice in my head chimes in again.

There's lots of things in the world you've never seen before. Maybe we'll get to broaden your horizons here a little bit. And those burn scars tell me that he might be able to protect us after all, no matter how silly he may act with you.

I look at his scars once more and I can't help myself when I speak, apparently I'm missing some sort of word filter that everyone else seems to have.

I'm sorry for the scars, they look like they hurt.

Turning to face a direction that had a stretch of flat land I sing out Ready! before I lean down and pick up George in my mouth. Of course he was coming with me in my race, he can't be left behind!

Girr
    Mare
    Gypsy Vanner
    15 hands
    Maximally expressed Cremello Sabino (ee/aa/CrCr/nZ/SbSb)
    Invaderless/Homeless/No copies
    Sael
    Girr
    I enjoy every minute of it!!
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-09-2015, 07:30 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-09-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 09:07 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Taoh - 04-10-2015, 09:19 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-10-2015, 11:45 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 12:11 PM