• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...

I don't suffer from insanity...

My eyes widen in shock and amazement as I hear a very clear little voice telling me that I could beat him. It sounded as if it was coming from George! I wiggle in excitement as I hear it, though I don't tell anyone just yet. They already probably thought I was crazy, no need to further their very good guess. I dance around Elysteria in a circle before stopping, turning back to assess the quickest route to not be a horrible failure at this race.

You idiot, do you actually think that stick TALKED to you? You do know it's just a stick right? A dead piece of a tree? Any of that ringing a bell? Stop your foolishness and let's get away from here and try to find a home.

I shake my head vigorously, being careful not to dislodge George when I spy another mare that simply appeared amongst us. Tilting my head to the side like a curious dog, I peer at the new girl with my pale blue eyes. She was very pretty, the dark to my light, with a trail of sparkly stones down one cheek and a golden design on her chest that looked like a hook and stick of some sort with tassels. I turn my head to look at the ground that now had stripes across it to divide where we could all run and my mouth starts to drop open in surprise. Where had I come to that horses could have wings, stones embedded in their skin and could make the ground do impossible things? Lowering my head, I place George carefully on the ground near my feet, and then of course SHE chimes in inside my head.

That's what we need to find out you halfwit! This place might be unsafe, even for you and your bumbling. Usually chaos and destruction just seem to slide off of you. But they may not in this place.

Camrynn? A pretty name, but it did fit her. I smile widely at the black mare, then leaned down to pick George back up, clamping him between my teeth again. My feet shuffled beneath me as I danced to the starting line, white feathering swaying to music only I could hear. Taking my place on the other side of Elytheria, I turn to look at Camrynn before placing George gently on the ground. I am still smiling when I start to speak to her.

Hi! I'm Girr! And this,I indicate the stick at my feet with my nose,is George. I am from nowhere right now but Dewdrop Deserts sounds pretty. Should we wait for Taoh or should we go now? And yes we are having fun, or at least I am!

I lean back down to pick up George, turning around in tight circles as I try to pace off my excess energy before we run. I don't want to hurt myself by trying to run faster than my big body will allow me, I'd done that before. Recovering from it wasn't fun at all, you had to be still for days! I didn't like it one bit, so I don't want to do it again. Moving back up to the starting line , I look over at Elytheria with eyes filled with mischief. This was going to be fun!

Girr
    Mare
    Gypsy Vanner
    15 hands
    Maximally expressed Cremello Sabino (ee/aa/CrCr/nZ/SbSb)
    Invaderless/Homeless/No copies
    Voice in her head is in italics
    Sael
    Girr
    I enjoy every minute of it!!
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-09-2015, 07:30 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-09-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 09:07 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Taoh - 04-10-2015, 09:19 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-10-2015, 11:45 AM