• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Don't Suffer From Insanity...
    so you wanna play with magic?
    In all her travels, Camrynn has rarely met horses that talk to themselves quite as frequently as Girr. Camrynn has been too respectful thus far to pry deeply, to seek out the depths of the woman's soul and find the root of her two warring personas. And to be frank, she doesn't see a need to push for that – it's entertaining enough to be a silent spectator, hearing every word (how could she possibly not, when they're practically shouted?) but not reacting to it.

She's been tempted to dive in several times, and she may yet. But before she does that, they've got a race to run. Of course she won't compete because she'd win, and that would be no fun for everyone. But she could at very least even the playing field. Well, sort of. Depending on how you look at it, Girr may be at something of a perennial disadvantage.

When Girr puts down George, Camrynn fully intends to make him cry like a baby. Luckily, Girr offered the perfect distraction in the form of a response to her. The black mare smiles. "The Deserts is a beautiful kingdom. I think it's the most beautiful, but I'm biased." It's very hard to tell if she's lying. Not only is she an excellent liar (quite possibly one of the best in Beqanna), she's also a magician, capable of twisting the truth to suit her needs both literally and figuratively. If she had to, she could re-shape her world until the convenient truth was the actual truth.

But today she's content to smile back at the girl. "You'd be more than welcome to come visit." her honey-voice is sweet. "In fact, you could come play with Gumby. You and he and George could play fetch." She could just see it – the sheer amount of chaos that could come from that suggestion would have been almost overwhelming to anyone but Camrynn.

"I think you two should race." she says, her eyes bright. "If he wants to race…well, he can always try to catch up, can't he?" a hint of mischief ghosts across her face.

"Make sure you don't drop me!"George whispers urgently as Girr moves to the starting line. "We're going to win!" George chimes in again, his voice the voice of Boy Scout, eager and earnest. Standing by the genesis of the race line, Camrynn smiles. "On your marks, get set…"
    CAMRYNN
    co-queen of the deserts, magical, mother of badassery

Someone feel free to powerplay her saying "go!" and starting the race if y'all want XD

Messages In This Thread
    I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-09-2015, 07:30 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-09-2015, 10:19 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 09:07 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Taoh - 04-10-2015, 09:19 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-10-2015, 11:45 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-10-2015, 12:11 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Camrynn - 04-11-2015, 12:09 AM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-13-2015, 09:14 PM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Girr - 04-15-2015, 11:13 AM
    RE: I Don't Suffer From Insanity... - by Camrynn - 04-15-2015, 11:08 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 04-16-2015, 09:31 PM