• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Throw Some Glitter Make It Rain[WARNING];Kirin/any
    go insane, go insane. throw some glitter make it rain
    bore·dom
    noun
    1. the state of feeling bored.
    Yes, exactly. Her mind was at a forever state of boredom since she had been dropped in the place as a yearling. Now she was older, ready to take the world by storm. How exactly? By creating an escape.

It wasn't too hard for the reckless teenager to plan her escape. She honestly didn't care what they would think of her. Nor did she even know who even lived in the place considering she lived in the place for little than a year. Walking the same beaches, and nibbling on the same elastic seagrass, and patrolling the same god damn cliff. She was fucking over the place.

Her plan was cleverly devised, that she simply slipped away while the other younger equine were picking upon the rubber tasting seagrass. Her silver glossed body, weaved past multiple shrubbery spouting out from the grainy terrain. Her inky slender appendages hurled her forwards, as her azure eyes warily eyed the iron stallion sculpture, it's dark eyes seemed to follow her as she surged forwards.

Waves of sand from the terra stung her hocks with each quick stride propelling clouds of airborne grains into her body. The pain was bearable but, with each aching step the agony slowly grew more by more.

"Shit!" The insurgent girl whispered, as her delicate hooves stumbled over the rocky ground of obsidian pebbles that were aligned beneath the cliff when the dark figure of the dragon marked stallion stood. Her legs buckled under her and in a matter of seconds her ebony body had clattered against the blackened pebbles, causing the shuffling sound of pebbles upon pebbles grinding upon each other. Creating an almost metallic rough sound emitted from two magnets. 

She knew he would find her. She hadn't necessarily met nor known that stallion that ruled the bland herdland she was simply dropped into as a yearling. Yet she heard of him not that she cared too much about the guy. She could hardly give a damn about his opinion.

With that ridiculous thought planted within her mind. carelessly the girl shuffled about gaining her balance upon the obsidian glossed pebbles beneathe her before continuing. Her slender legs once more guided her finely structured body towards anything other than the cove. Nearing the edge, her ebony lobes pinned.

Why had it been so easy? So little effort put into actually doing her plan than mentally plotting it. Had it really been this easy? 

Her body gently glided to a graceful walk, as she slowly made her way away from the place. Why had things been ever so easy for the girl?
    Midnite

OCC: I was looking for her to get in trouble with him. I know it's really bad.... But still figuring out her "wild child" reckless teenager personality..
    And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come
    All the misery was necessary when we're deep in love
    Everything had its place and everything was in that place, well, almost everything. It is not to be known how Kirin knows the comings and goings of those within his realm.  Surely the knowledge can attributed to the plethora of eyes at his disposal, the mass of his own lineage and kin that plagued the sea side palace. Of course, he would never say which eyes were where because truly it’s none of your business. However you should just know….you are always being watched.

This is how the lavender stallion knows the silvered girl is making games of leaving.  It’s funny really, that she would ever believe she had a fighting chance to disappear, not unless he allowed it of course. It’s rare though, Kirin letting go of one of his collection so easily, his aunt Kalamity- now that had been one thing. The woman had proved herself impaired and he was truly relieved to be rid of her. Now this, a prize from the Gates raid, surely this token did not think herself so dispensable...not yet at least.

In mere moments he is above her, circling like a great lilac hawk, spiraling down towards the earth and the path on which she progresses. “First of all,” he sighs with feigned exasperation, “you’re going the wrong way, but I’m sure the Mother’s would just love to meet you.” He crests the horizon, gently landing in front of her with practiced grace. It’s not now that he shows lenience, standing tall which was not hard to do, raising his thistle head above her.

“We’ve not met, I’m Kirin, you are…?’ He trails off, leaving her room to speak a name, but only just before he cuts her off.

“Suffice to say, you think you might be leaving. You’ll not.” He assures her, fixing the word not with a pronounced certainty. “At least not until I decide you may go. Now you’re young so perhaps you do not yet have a grasp of understanding on how the world works. That’s okay because I’ll tell you how my world works lovely.”

The grin that spreads against his lips is charming yet undeniably dangerous. She’s sure to learn something, they all did eventually.

Kirin
    son of Khaos
    She finds herself to be caught. Oh, what a pity really. Her ebony lobes pin, as she can feel a lecture coming on from the lavender glazed brute. It was quite silly really, he had so many toys to play with. He was like a selfish toddler, taking all the toys of the shelf to claim as his. Truly pathetic really.

The silver glossed girl shifts her body in a tone of annoyance, her vocals rang out,"Midnite." Her lobes pin. She would be leaving today wether he liked or not, she hated the place beyond belief. "Yes, I know how the world works asshole."  She growled her words, shifting her body away from him."And sweet Kirin, is it? Would you mind pointing me to the exit of this horrid place? Your going to have to wether you like it or not." She added in a sweet manner.

She glanced around quietly, "And if you try anything including anything involving my body." She was confident of herself perhaps too confident for a matter of fact. She edged her figure away from her, trying to gently walk away and perhaps seek the exit herself if no answer was given, she would be leaving this crap-hole soon. Oh yes, very soon.
    Midnite
    This is crap, I'm so sorry.
    And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come
    All the misery was necessary when we're deep in love
    Sincere laughter seeps from his lavender maw, he couldn't help himself, it was just so damn funny.

For a brief moment his hazel eyes flash silver before he curls himself around, snaking a wide crescent path in front of her. "Sweet Kirin indeed."A mock bow dips his regal head, spreads his wings in a curtsy. He takes a moment to sweep over her as he rises, her silvery skin and deep dark hair. She was unlike most that had been brought to him, an interesting coloring that would soon land her in trouble. Just how soon the poor girl just didn't know, but what they don't know wont hurt them- much.

"Ah I see already you've been misinformed, I am going to HAVE to show you many things yes. They wont be the way out though I'm afraid." A purr lines his malice words, smokey and leaking proverbial incense. A smile forms for her pinned ears, as if that would keep him away, tut tut.

The softening and lowering of her voice only sent the beast wailing, pulling at the rope at the idea of rabbit. What if he's already thought the thoughts that would send her quivering beneath him, what if the trap is laid and the wire tripped?

"Of course I will try many things, some you might like, some not so much." Pushing forward he meets her chest to chest, locking her pretty little eyes with his. "If you be a good girl I'll make this good for you too. Some like it the hard way though and I won't deny them that, tell me Midnite..." A lavender plume brushes gently down her neck, the Cove lead wouldn't hurt her just yet, she was a pretty thing after all. "How are you going to take it?"

Kirin
    son of Khaos

prehaps this is where she gets knocked up? idk however you want to go with that - just thought we could get some in character sense from that breeding  xD
    She found his words almost enchanting. To a little virgin like her, the value of sex was nothing but a simple little word that fled from her lips time to time. It was easy to see for the silver damsel, that she desired it like any virgin.

His words weren't necessarily what she was looking for, an exit out of this fucking hell hole. Yet they enticed as much as any stallion's words would. 

Soon she found herself chest to chest with Kirin, his eyes staring into the depths of her soul, thats when she knew exactly what he was looking for. It was both sex for pleasure and to expand his obviously large amount of offspring. She never really found herself motherly, she would probably lose a child in a matter of seconds. Or she would simply ditch the child in it's residues of birth left for Kirin to take care of, she never valued her virginity, and knew someday it would be gone like that. As all mare's lose theres.

His little offer was tempting, yet she held her boundaries, "I'll do whatever you like, as long as no children are in the picture." She shifted away from him, lashing her inky tail in a rather sexy manner. "Along with, a few little enhancements. Like I can leave the herdlands to socialize in the meadow from time to time." She pauses for a brief moment fluttering her obsidian eyelashes, and striding towards him, finding herself once against chest to chest locking her dark chocolate eyes with his. "Because, I'd rather not chat about how wonderful you are with sex, to your pretty little whores."She whispered her voice was almost sweet and addictive like nicotine but, most didn't dare to take a bite.

Lastly, she didn't exactly want to just lose her virginity to any stallion as her mother had once done. So she stood her ground mercilessly, "Kirin, I have one last condition darling." She chuckled sweetly, her ebony muzzle gently pressing against his neck in a tempting manner. "When we have our little "Sessions" I want to be yours, and you to be mine." She added softly her last and final condition.

Hopefully he would agree to her conditions, if not she would simply not allow him near her, and live a dreadfully long life. As a Slave to this earth.
    Midnite

OCC: I am so damn lame! So sorry for the wait Call!  I've been holding you up for quite a while, also yes Kirin may bang her up if he agrees to her terms.
    @[Call]