• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

DESOLATION COMES UPON THE SKY - Eight mostly//Jungle/Valley meeting from B2G

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

Eight speaks up after Scorch’s rather estranged question of where they stand. The others – Covet and Cerva and Librette and Rhy – say nothing. Listening with trained ears, Scorch struggles to understand how he knows anything of the Dale. In that time and space, nothing had come into existence yet, thus making her think that he is reading the future. So be it – an alliance with the Dale would surely benefit them. In the end, she might as well thank him for such an idea, but she shan’t.

”I must agree to this neutrality. While the Dale and the Jungle’s alliance is only in the making, the truth of the matter would be that you must stand beside the Deserts and possibly other kingdoms, too.” She thinks of what she has asked of Errant, of the Tundra. ”As for what we may have from each other… Well, it had been my thoughts to wreak havoc upon Beqanna, and evidently the Valley and the Chamber would be fantastic accomplices. As it is, my sisters are of a more peaceful nature this cycle. Thus, we have chosen to continue our thirteen-year alliance with the Deserts.” She pauses, looking for reactions. ”Neutrality, however, may bring on staleness. If you’d be interested, we could agree on being targets for one another. Six-month captivities maximum.” She smiles. ”I would call the agreement… an Open Target Agreement, if you will. I’m not looking for war, but at this rate, our kingdoms will have no challenging opponents. As you said, we are the strongest kingdoms. Grudgeless opposition between us would spice things up, if you will.”

Leaning back, Scorch eyes the crowd, blood having cooled since the beginning of the meeting. It seems as though the ball has been moving far more quickly than she ever imagined, but she is earnestly eager to know what Eight and his subjects decide. Unable to stay for the deliberations, however, Scorch speaks up one last time. ”I am pressed for time, Eight. You may speak for your kingdom now and I shall alert the sisterhood, or you may send a messenger once you are decided. The sooner, the better, of course.” When he replies, Scorch nods and looks to Rhy, as though seeing if she’d forgotten anything. When/if anything else of interest comes up, Scorch remains, but if Eight replies with a yes/will send a messenger later, Scorch departs.

Scorch

Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

Ooc – Im real sorry for the delay. I had to wait for everyone to vote on stuff AND THEY DONE VOTED//OTHER STUFFZ HAPPENED so here’s my reply and I’m sorry that it’s so so so late *cries* But yeah. I do need Hanna/Eight’s answer so I can update the Jungle’s board though Smile
    [Image: scorch2.png]