• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm an ugly mess; Raincloud
    It's been quite a while since he last saw Raincloud. He's been giving her space since giving birth to their son, giving her time to recover and help their son grow. But, he is anxious to see her again (it is breeding season after all), and to see how their son has grown. He stands near her cave and lets out a low call, hoping that she will hear and be out soon.
    Raincloud walked out of her cave  looking very apologetic. The blue roan mare nuzzled Zayn. "You ready for an apology?"

OOC: Let's say this is happening after he finds out about Flamboyance.
    Zayn is ... more than a little unimpressed. He'd thought better of Raincloud, really. He hadn't thought her of unusual intelligence, but he'd thought she'd been smarter than that. But, all is not lost, though he doesn't trust her and will be keeping a far closer eye on her from now on. She's just lucky that it had been a girl - now Waylan will have something to ... 'practice' with.

And, for her part, well, at least she seems willing. He smiles pleasantly as he nuzzles her and grants her a small nuzzle in return. "Oh I am certainly ready."

(OOC: Sorry for the horrendous wait!)
    OOC: Okay, let's continue with this next breeding season.
    He will likely not be around next breeding season, remember? Tongue
    Is it possible for Raincloud to have one more Zayn baby, pretty please?
    I already postponed his death by one season so that people could have a few last babies, so I don't really want to do it again. At this point, it'll just depend upon at what point Venge replies to his post in the meadow to kill him off. Maybe if it's close enough to the season you can try to ask permission for an early breeding?
    If Zayn dies... I am willing to offer the next best thing. His son Waylan for you to use in substitution of Zayn, I don't exactly want to whore the guy but I want him to have enough children... As long as the child is kept active that is my only term for his use of breeding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    Zayn would like grandchildren. Big Grin
    Okay, well if he does make it to next season, Raincloud will totally breed with him, if he doesn't, that's okay. She would not breed with Wylan though. As soon as she learns that Zayn is dead she'll run away and probably accidentally fall off a cliff or something.

But Flamboyance is still stuck with Wylan, so yeah.