• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    The end is nigh.
    When it is green, it is poisonous. Only when it has fully ripened may it be safely eaten. 
    Once I'd eaten it, I craved more - I craved her.
    With raven hair and deep blue eyes, her beauty is unmatched, her allure impossible to ignore.
    The shadows cannot keep her, cannot imprison her, for her radiance outshines its influence.
    She is a figment of my imagination, and I cannot keep my balance as the ground moves beneath me.
    My head begins to spin - the air is dry; I am parched. 
    I thirst for her.
    Those who attempt to conquer her spirit will surely face consequences; she will not be broken.
    I, myself, cannot resist her, though I detest her. Love and hate are on two sides of the same blade,
    But by resistance alone, I cannot survive. I cannot overcome. She has ruined me.
    The end is nigh.

One from one, kingdom, for a year of captivity.
    Blocking Shahrizai from Vanquish of the Desert

When it is green, it is poisonous. Only when it has fully ripened may it be safely eaten.
    Once I'd eaten it, I craved more - I craved her.
    With raven hair and deep blue eyes, her beauty is unmatched, her allure impossible to ignore.
    - all of these come from this page: http://kushiel.wikia.com/wiki/Melisande_Shahrizai

Dry, parched, thirsting - all relating to the Desert

Overcome - Vanquish.
    Nicely done.