• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    An Old Story
    An old women of 55 came to me hobbled and cold. She asked me a question and this is what I was told. She said she was from far away, a cold and icy land of the north. She had come from further there- an island where their faces were painted blue. There she buried her husband in a crypt down below. He was killed by a devious and unkind creature whose heart was made of coal. She changed directions of her story and started to sob saying how her husband had been tortured in a damp room. She had prayed to the god Thor for his release, but Loki tricked her ultimately causing his death. I felt bad for her, but what could I do. I did not have an answer for her, I did not have a clue. She then went and pissed in a pot. I was disgusted and went on my way.

1 Kingdom from 1 Kingdom for a 1 year visit
    An old women of 55 came to me hobbled and cold. She asked me a question and this is what I was told. She said she was from far away, a cold and icy land of the north. She had come from further there- an island where their faces were painted blue. There she buried her husband in a crypt down below. He was killed by a devious and unkind creature whose heart was made of coal. She changed directions of her story and started to sob saying how her husband had been tortured in a damp room. She had prayed to the god Thor for his release, but Loki tricked her ultimately causing his death. I felt bad for her, but what could I do. I did not have an answer for her, I did not have a clue. She then went and pissed in a pot. I was disgusted and went on my way.

i feel like this is for Siberian

a cold and icy land of the north- SIBERIA? She had come from further there- an island -SIBERIAN ISLANDS?

crypt -CHAMBER

devious-STRAY (trying to allude to straia)
    She changed directions of her story- again another hint for STRAY

tortured in a damp room- a torture CHAMBER
    pissed in a pot- a CHAMBERpot

IM BLOCKING SIBERIAN FROM STRAIA AND THE CHAMBER KTHX