• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Trait question.
    So, the Powerlistings wiki is a super fun place, and while I was checking out Fear Aura, one of the related powers was Fear Inducement, which is one of the components of Krampus physiology. I have been using it just to induce fear, but, under capabilities: "The victim’s perception may be altered, causing them see their environment as ominous and the user as dark and foreboding, or even seen as a monster."

Can this be a thing with my Krampus physiology homies, present and future? Induce fear by triggering the release of fear-inducing chemicals in the brain, but also manipulate the victim's perception (within reason, and obviously as always when I do the fear induction, asking first).

Because that could be interesting.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fear_Inducement
    I think it's fine within reason, and obviously, with the other's player's permission. This is not a full on illusion though. He can only make the horse think their surroundings and himself look a little scarier/slightly more monstrous. He can't like, suddenly make a field look like a cliff.

Cassi or Dianna can also veto me on this too if they think it's too much (I have a weakness for fun traits....I need intervention probably).
    I agree with Kyra Smile
    Thanks, ladies.
    Everybody, hold your butts, I get to describe even more weird/dark stuff.