• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’ll burn this whole city down
    Here lies Lyris
    Lajaki and Vasteri of the Amazons
    Daughter of Griffon and Linnaea
    Mother of Lexa and Larken

She went out in a blaze of glory, literally, and she’ll thank you all to remember that.

No sappy goodbyes from her, she’ll be keeping an eye on all of you from the afterlife, so you best be behaving.
    Lyris
    I’ll burn this whole city down
    html by maat | gif by headlikeanorange.tumblr.com
    Your daughters better be as awesome as you. Otherwise I will have Prague reincarnate your ass.
    I'm so sorry, Lyris. I should have been there to help with the war - not that a big, bad Amazonian like yourself really needed the help. Nevertheless - I'll miss you. And I'll check in on our daughter every now and then. She takes after you, you know. And that makes me smile. Rest well, snow storm.

P.s - If you could send a little cool air my way in the summer, that would be great. I'll be under the tree where we met.