• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian

Well, her being frightened after their close encounter didn't seem to be an issue.  He would still have to work to soothe the girl though, as she was quite angry at him.  Not that Siberian could blame her, honestly.  Had their roles been reversed, he wouldn't have been too happy at some random predator showing up, attempting to take a piece out of his hide, and then trying to make nice with him.  He wishes it hadn't happened, wishes that he could have prevented the bear from hurting the yearling.  The shapeshifter was going to have to do some groveling with this filly before she would be willing to help him; well that was fair enough.  He lowers his furry brown head in a gesture of remorse and embarrassment, willing to indulge in a bit of groveling to move things along and hopefully win a better regard for himself from the young pegasus.  "I'm sorry, " he repeats.  The Budyonny decides that honesty might be the best policy here, raising his head back up after a moment and resuming his half of the conversation.  He takes a moment to gather his thoughts and decide what was safe to tell her and what was private information.

"I'm not actually a grizzly bear, I'm a horse that can shapeshift.  But when I am this, I'm not alone in my head.  Some shapeshifters can wear their other body like a glove; I'm not one of those.  I was, once, when I was even younger than you are, but now it's often a battle over who will be in control: myself or the bear and its instincts.  I'd shift back, and no doubt this all would be easier in my horse form, but I am trying to learn to control, to have a permanent balance of it and myself.   If I transform back, the bear is gone completely, and I  won't be able to do that.  " She doesn't need to know *why* he has changed in such a way with his ability, she's not a Chamber resident; she doesn't need to know how he has been conditioned over years by his master to have become this.  He notices how she is looking around for an escape route, and lowers himself down to the ground to try and reassure her further.  "You aren't in any further danger, child.  I can promise you that I think you're not a big enough mouthful to bother with, and I'm the one in control now.  If you don't want to give me your name, that's fine; I understand.  "  Siberian would attempt to tend to her scratches, but he is no healer, and he seriously doubts that the girl would appreciate him licking her cuts clean.

Siberian

The sexy grizzly boy of Beqanna

Messages In This Thread
    hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-05-2016, 09:13 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-06-2016, 03:19 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Siberian - 03-06-2016, 06:51 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-07-2016, 05:14 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-08-2016, 05:32 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-09-2016, 12:39 AM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-13-2016, 09:26 PM