• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian

Well, he'd asked for her honesty, and she'd given it.  And having the evidence right there, clawed into her tender skin, she is correct.  He is dangerous, and he knows it as well, even before encountering her in this unfamiliar place.  The thought brings no shame to him, not anymore.  The bear-shifter is a weapon, and he is accepting of that fact.  But when the weapon is two-edged, it can strike unintended targets, cause collateral damage.  As the bear had struck at Misra, before he'd managed to stop it.  If she doesn't want him to leave, he won't.  But, now that their initial conversation is over with, he's not sure where to go from here.  He could apologize until his fur turned blue from the effort, and she likely still wouldn't forgive him.  Siberian would have been surprised if she had accepted his apology, since, in truth, he was the trespasser here, he had injured her and not the other way around.  Still, it had been an attempt for conversation, a failed attempt, and he is glad to be done with it.  He is not good at groveling, and he has no plans to acquire that particular skill, not even for his master or his monarch, neither of which is this girl.  Hearing that she does wish him to stay, he decides to do as the yearling asks in regards to his close proximity to her.  

Moving a short distance away from her before sinking back down to the soft grass of the thicket again, he rests his dark eyes back upon Misra, head lowering to settle upon his forepaws.  Siberian lets out another sigh, not from anger or irritation, but simply because of how surprisingly good it felt to allow himself to relax, now that the young pegasus seemed to be doing the same.  They were making progress, at last, and that was also good.  The moment doesn't last long for him, however.  Lifting his brown head back up, he speaks again.  "The bear didn't fight my retaking of control, when it usually does.  I don't know if that is because you are....younger than we are, or if there is some other reason I was able to step back in quickly enough to prevent it from doing worse to you.  If this is the reason, I'm not all that sure how to put it to use to be able to work in tandem with the bear, rather than one of us constantly fighting the other.  I don't think dragging a foal around with me in the middle of a battle is the best idea, which I'm sure you'd agree with? " He feels a bit of hope that she might have an idea, and then wonders why he is crazy enough to be expecting advice from someone he'd narrowly managed to keep from mauling to death.  Advice that was physically impossible and also rather unpleasant sounding would probably be the average horse's response, but the Budyonny hopes that it won't come to that.

Siberian

The sexy grizzly boy of Beqanna

Messages In This Thread
    hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-05-2016, 09:13 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-06-2016, 03:19 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-07-2016, 05:14 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-08-2016, 05:32 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Siberian - 03-08-2016, 10:23 PM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-09-2016, 12:39 AM
    RE: hypnotized; mesmerized. » siberian - by Misra - 03-13-2016, 09:26 PM