• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Jedi- Into the wild blue yonder
    the bay stallion looked around the valley, the moon was the only light around, Being along at night was Jedi's nightmare. For the past two years Jedi has been traveling on his own, wondering if he would ever come in contact with another horse that wasn't out for themselves. He gave a sigh turning his gaze from the moon to the grass beneath his hooves. He lowered his head flicking his ears to the sounds of the creatures around as he began to gaze. The charismatic stallion was slowly losing hope he would find a herd again.

With a past so dark, that Satan'd jump out of his seat.
    But still you out in these streets, thinking you hot as can be.
    Without the knowledge to lead, so you just follow the sheep.
    Making sure your lame swag is all polished and clean

It had been a while since the Valley king had made his way to the field. The ongoing days of war had drawn his attention away to much more serious matters, only for him to return home and realize the lack of members that filled his kingdom. He still had yet to work on that and he and Elysium seemed to have had the same thought in mind. He could hear the part moth, part equine's voice carry gently over the field as the jaguar spotted stallion walked through the gentle green grasses of spring that filled the fields.

The tips of the grass tickled the underside of his belly, just enough to leave a small smile on his face as he meandered around quietly in search of a newcomer that hadn't yet been swooped up by eager recruiters. It was then he felt his body come into contact with another's, his chest bumping against the well muscled side of the other stallion and with a small jolt of surprise, he finds himself jumping back a step or two.

"Damn, I'm sorry." He shakes his head slightly, empty eye sockets suddenly coming to life as the purple, blue and green flames began to come to life, forming a round pair of eyes. Finally he saw the stallion in the form of flame and smoke, and with a smile he chuckled. "Didn't have my eyes in." His tone is full of amusement as he takes a few more steps back, giving the stallion space before nodding shortly. "I'm Demian, may I ask your name?"

demian.

@[Jedi]
    Jedi continued to graze until he felt another run into him. He quickly jumped back ready for a fight, the loner stallion was on edge since traveling alone. The stallion looked at the horse who ran into him and quickly was startled at the sight of a horse with no eyes who than grew  eyes. Jedi backed up as the other horse called Demian did. This horse carried himself differently than the other loners he has met, perhaps he wasnt a loner. "I am Jedi" the stallion managed to spit his name out still in shock from what he witnessed.

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

Her form is not present among the tall grasses at first. The salmon and bay woman moves with fierce grace since the twins had been born. Ygritte loved the little babes but she did enjoy the stretch if her limbs minus the sway of a swollen belly.

Some time had passed since the lady of the Falls had ventured from her home She felt compelled to contribute to it's growth for it was only reasonable. Cocoa pools slid over the land of the field as she stood. Most horses were entrapped in a conversation or quietly making their exit from the grassy landscape.

But...

On the very grip of terra firma lie that of a painted form. The coral pointed mare hones and decides to pursue the creature. Limbs pull the svelte form towards the brown and white stallion.

When she has arrived, another stallion is close to the painted stag. Salmon pointed lobes flicker upon her arrival. She catches his name. Pools drifted over the dark stallion as the slightest curl tugs at the very edges of her lips. Quite fetching he was...

Attention snaps back to the other stallion. The painted one. Attention flickers to the unnamed male but her tones are smooth and velvety as she begins. "Pleasure to meet you, Demian." Tones curl like the smoke from a hookah pipe. "I'm Ygritte  of the Falls. I come to offer a home as well as Demian." She looks to the other stallion and nods curtly, playfully. They both were in the field for a reason today. Both peddling wares, if you will.

Ygritte.
    As Jedi was speaking to the stallion his ears flicked as he heard another approaching. Without disrespecting the stag before him he slightly turned his head to see the mare approaching him. She was quite attractive, Jedi perked up and made himself look taller as she made her way over to the two stallions. He listened to her speak about offering a home. Something Jedi has dreamed about for the past two years. He tilted his head ever so slightly, they are both offering me a home? he thought to himself. How would Jedi be in a herd, he has been by himself for so long could he adapt to a herd life? Pushing all these thoughts out of his head Jedi looked at the  mare and gave a small bow of his head as she must be the lead mare recruiting for her herd. "And what is it you will expect me to do for your herd?" Jedi muttered out. How many horses were in this herd, and what would come of it if he were to join.

Taking great honour in her new found position, the golden vixen followed her royal leader back to the lands they had first met. It was a perfect way to gain some experience recruiting before attempting the feat on her own. It was a bit peculiar to be on the other side of the encounter but nonetheless, something Ashara was determined to get good at to earn her keep and grow in her new role and new home, The Falls.

Spotting Ygritte in the distance with the duo stallions, the palomino approached carefully. The strange mystic’s of this land were still a bit frightening and unnerving to her due to the lack of experience and understanding of them. Flaxen crown dipping in a low respecting nod towards the dark winged creature as she approached. Knowing eyes finding her queen, her jaws lifted in a smile. She was growing quite fond of the new mother, and more and more comfortable in her presence.
    Amber orbs filled with warmth and tenderness finally finding the pinto. She was a little curious why Ygritte had chosen this boy, as their lands were doing quite well without the presence of a stallion, or perhaps that was the reason why. Regardless she would accept him all the same. Missing the formal introductions and for politeness sake ”My name is Ashara, I too am from the Falls. We may be a small herd but are growing and the lands are beautiful. And within our lands, our namesake, has powerful healing properties.” she responded a little choppy but it was her first. ”Our kingdom has a caste system. Sides consisting of warriors and diplomats, each with it’s own set of responsibilities. We also have herd lands within the kingdom if you wish for such a life.” She didn’t want to say the wrong thing and snagged a glance at her queen for assurance.

Wherever I am, is exactly where I'm supposed to be.

The stag impatiently flicked his tail when he noticed a palomino mare coming there way. The mare eventually made her way over and heard the end of the conversation, she butted in answering for the mare he spoke to. By the way the new mare, Ashara, looked at Ygritte after speaking it was confirmed that Ygritte holds a high position in this 'kingdom.' The stag gave a small nicker to the mares and looked back at the stag who still made him nervous; he gave a small nod of his head and turned back to the mares. "Well if you are apart of this 'kingdom' than perhaps I will join sides" Jedi said flirtatiously towards the palomino. The stag looked back to Ygritte for her approval to join her Kingdom.