• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

awake my soul | isle

lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all.
    but lend me your heart and i'll just let you fall.

He can see the way her face falls, her eyes soften with unshed tears and her expression as it contorts into one of anguish and he immediately repents. He draws her forward with a gentle kiss from his whiskered mouth, his lashes then pressing softly against her cheek. He did not mean to strike out in verbal anger; he has no one to be angry at but himself - but he could not, would not let her go again. Her words echo quietly in his mind, which is heavy with guilt-drenched thoughts and unspoken words that ached to be released from their imprisonment. He mulls to himself for a long moment, savoring the salty sweet taste of her skin as she whispers feebly against his own.

Her laughter is wry and without humor, and his dark eyes bore into hers once more as she seeks his, silently pleading. He holds her tightly then, wrapping himself around her easily as his massive stature drapes carefully over the shadow of her petite, feminine body. He cradles her near, relishing the way her breath catches in her throat with emotion and the sound of her heart pounding in perfect rhythm with his own. Tracing soft kisses along the length of her neck and the peak of her spine, he lavishes her in affection, which he has so craved to give her since the very moment he had met her. She shivers beneath his touch, eliciting an emotion from the pit of his darkened soul that he had not felt in so very long.

It washed over him as the rain had done to the land, overwhelming, incensing and inviting. He can feel her arch to his touch, and he knows then that he is coming undone at the very seams. Her own voice drops down to a level so low, he has to lean in closer to hear her, and soon he has circled her and come around to her side. Side by side, they are a sight - his stature dwarfs her sweet frame, but somehow she fits perfectly into his side, her neck nestling against the bottom of his shoulder and her forelock tickles along his jawline. He drops his eyes down to her for a moment as he tenderly leans down and tucks the bridge of his nose beneath her jaw. His kisses trail along her sensitive skin as her shivering voice evokes a burning fire deep within.

He wants tonight, he wants forever.

"There is nothing better than you, Isle - there is only you," He said softly, deliberately, his teeth gently grazing her neck as he leans back to taste her copper skin once more, nostrils buried into her withers as he inhales her essence deeply. "I have a darkness too; yours cannot ward me off. I want you, and every secret you keep, however insidious .. if you will take mine." His voice drops low for a moment - he knows what such an idea will mean for him; what it will mean for her. If she knew even a fragment of his life, it would splinter her heart into many pieces, all of which he would lovingly mend with intimate touches and soft caresses. He can withhold from her, or so he hopes.

His lips begin to trail down, and delicately he presses his lips to her withers, feeling her shake beneath him. The rain has since gone away, shrouding them in a warm fog of late summer, enveloping them in its uncomfortable warmth as sweat draws to the surface. His muscles ripple slightly beneath his damp, taut coat as he shifts back, holding her close to him once again. He watches her and waits until her stunning eyes meet his own, and then, "I have never been more sure of anything, Isle. Stay with me, for a night or a thousand nights. I am undeserving of you - but I want you, if you will have me."

OFFSPRING

Messages In This Thread
    awake my soul | isle - by Offspring - 03-06-2016, 12:59 AM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by isle - 03-06-2016, 11:36 PM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by Offspring - 03-08-2016, 06:09 AM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by isle - 03-09-2016, 09:03 PM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by Offspring - 03-12-2016, 10:54 PM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by isle - 03-13-2016, 12:26 AM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by Offspring - 03-13-2016, 03:44 PM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by isle - 03-14-2016, 12:59 AM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by Offspring - 03-14-2016, 01:29 AM
    RE: awake my soul | isle - by isle - 03-17-2016, 08:28 PM