• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A new start- Sabé
    The dun mare looked off at Zayn ready to go, her ears flicked to the right and her eyes quickly followed as she heard anothers presence. A black and white stallion was standing beside her by the time she looked over. She flinched slightly from the abrupt arrival of this stallion. How long has he been standing here. Sabe wondered as he spoke like he has been in the conversation the whole time.

This stag was quite charming he interrupted Sabe and Zayns conversation and proposed that she went with him. Her attention was on this new stallion and she gave a smirk "I do love adventures, although you haven't even told me your name." She spoke with a flirty tone glancing back at Zayn. She did not intend to be rude but perhaps a herd with 5 other mares and his foals was not the life she wanted after all.

She doesn’t seem overly impressed by his response, but at least she doesn’t seem upset either. She agrees to visit the Chamber and expresses an interest in visiting his herd as well. He nods at her and smiles. “That sounds perfectly agreeable.” Once he has her in his herd land, she won’t be leaving. He turns in the direction of the Chamber, ready to lead her off … only to have a distinctly male scent fill his nose.

Zayn grits his teeth as paint stallion waltzes up to them, spewing arrogance and what he probably thinks is charm. Unfortunately the daft mare falls for it right away. One of Zayn’s eyelids twitches when the stallion has the gall to spout off at him.

“While there’s nothing wrong with ’adventures’, it seems inadvisable to go on one with someone who hasn’t even explained what he thinks an adventure is.” For all Sabe knows the stallion could think murder and butchery count as an ‘adventure.’

He has a sinking suspicion that this conversation is going to go south, and rather quickly.

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

His grin grows with satiated bliss as the stallion seems to twitch when the woman responds so deliciously – so niavely. Chem half expected him to lunge and start the fun right then and there, but instead he does something that is actually to the woman's benefit. He warns her... The marbled man chuckles and presses his shoulder to hers (they're side by side), nudging her playfully with his dark nose. “Well he's got a point.” His eyes lock on to Zayn and then back to the woman, “But I promise. I'm totally a fun guy.” He intentionally doesn't promise pleasure – although if she plays her cards right, there is plenty of such a thing to go around.

His eyes move back to Zayn, his expression losing it's playfulness. “You from the Chamber?” His head raises and he flicks his thick forelock from his turquoise gaze. His tone is serious now, and his eyes bore into Zayn's own gaze. He doesn't square up though, instead he leaves his body alert but equal to Zayn's posture. Man to man.

Chemdog

x
    (orig. picture by mon-artefact on DA)

<3 sorry for the wait babes

Sabe grew rapidly irritated, these stallions thought she was stupid. She gave a flick of her tail showing her annoyance. Although Zayn was looking out for her best interest the other stag was agreeing with Zayn. She stomped her leg giving off an attitude before she gave a roll of her eyes before opening her mouth, irritation was obvious "I agreed to go and now you want to convince me not to?" She gave a snort to the darker stallion and turned to look at Zayn who was irritated the new stag interrupted them. Zayn had just convince Sabe to join his herd, but now the dark stag seems more interesting. She was curious to what he would follow up with deciding whom it was she should be with. 

Sabé
    Your eyes can deceive you. Don’t trust them.

OOC: sorry for the super late reply! I was still deciding were to go with her, and I finally decided!!

@[Chemdog]
    @[Zayn]

He could tell he wasn't necessarily gaining any favor with his fun little games of espionage so he changes his tune a bit. Both ears flick to Sabé, his grin persistent and his teal eyes wandering across the curves of her golden body. Her question feeds his insatiable desire to have her – to own her. They do not like when you use that word though, so he must be careful. So he answers her directly and flashes his tail to mimic her irritation playfully. “Precisely, goldie.” He nods with satisfaction and settles his buried (in forelock) eyes to be even with her own, letting his head sink a little bit to bring himself to her level. “I'm not going to lie, I have almost the same thing to offer you as this guy – but i'm a lot more interesting.” His grin grows and his teeth show greedily through his parted black lips. “And I have a delightful plan for my new... family.” He chuckles aloud and pinpoints his stare onto the dun mare.

Chemdog

x
    (orig. picture by mon-artefact on DA)

@[Zayn]
    @[Sabé]

Chemdog has regained her attention as she looked him over again ask he was speaking. the mare walked around him slowly flicking her tail allowing it to hit his shoulder. "Well I am curious to what this delightful plan is! you must show me now" the mare spoke with a hint of sarcasm, she had declared her loyalty to Chemdog in that sentence. She slowly turned her gaze to Zayn "I do apologize Zayn, but I think I will look into life with this one" she spoke turning her gaze back to the dark stag, she gave a smirk gently nipping his chest before trotting off "Are you going to show me where you stay?" she laughed turning around to see if he was following.

Sabé
    Your eyes can deceive you. Don’t trust them.

@[Chemdog]