• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

nymph/any

Her words kept him still and dulled the ache of his sore body as he focus was drawn elsewhere. The necromancer held a slightly amused look on his face, not for the filly's situation but for her steady flow of questions that babbled from her mouth. Her innocence and trust that the world was good and would match her enthusiasm was so apparent. Her wings fluttered about he followed her with his head as she inspected him. She seemed more interested in him than the other way around and Nymphetamine was curious as to why he was normal...at least on the outside. He looked her over as well, there was something familiar within her features but he couldn't place it. The day was young and he wondered where his curiosity would take this day now that the filly was interested in him, for some reason. Her words pull him from the abyss of thoughts whirling in his head. "Oh, yeah... yeah... just sore from the war."

Her next thought came quickly, war. How did she not know about war?...oh right babies don't know jack and have to me told. A small sigh escaped the bay, followed by a smirk in fortification of a day filled with questions. "War is when different groups fight for one reason or another... its dangerous and not for children." Then the next.... mommy? Nymph snorted in reactive frustration. How was he supposed to know this girl's mother. there are so many mares in Chamber alone, let alone in all Beqanna. "How should I know kid? What's her name? Maybe I can point you in her direct--DAD-DY?!?!?!? What? no no... that's sweet.. I only have ...wait...no no, there is no way."

Nymph had only been with 2 mares in the time frame that would make sense with the fillies age. One was Kimber... and the other... well he didn't have a name. He shook his head as if it would knock the knowledge into the right compartments so he could understand and process. Vessel and Vaughan could be his, and he had never thought about the kid. It was an uncomplicated, and unattached, but it could have been possible for a foal to come of it. He stood there looking at her in disbelief and processed..and processed...and processed. after what felt like forever, but was probably more like seconds he croaked out his own babbling questions "Who told you I was your father? How do you even know you got the right stallion... we haven't even shared names. I'm Nymphetamine...and you are?"

What in the world had he just got himself into??

Nymphetamine

in my heart, that barless prison
    discolours all with tunnel vision

ooc: sorry, trying to get caught up. it isn't the best. :|
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    nymph/any - by Petya - 03-08-2016, 12:55 AM
    RE: nymph/any - by Nymphetamine - 03-08-2016, 11:39 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Petya - 03-10-2016, 09:08 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Nymphetamine - 03-15-2016, 10:28 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Petya - 03-16-2016, 03:12 PM
    RE: nymph/any - by Nymphetamine - 03-23-2016, 09:54 PM