• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

trait question
    soo a couple season ago Alucarda was born and I was pleasantly surprised to receive the trait hypnotism with her.
    My question is basically what are the parameters with this?
    Here's kind of what I've found - http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hypnosis
    But obviously I don't want to be overstepping myself either.
    I see Craft also had this trait so maybe Cassi can also give me an idea?
    Thanks lovelies! <33
    I think you'll mostly need okays from other players if it's anything too drastic (I think I only used Craft's to make her hypnotize Scissors [whom i also played] into killing herself). So, I think you could use it to manipulate others, manipulate their memories (though they could "recover" them later), that kind of stuff --- if you have reservations, just ask the other player first Smile
    ah yes I was most definitely planning on always getting player permission for anything I would attempt to do with her!
    thanks for your input <33
    ps why do I miss out on stalking your plot things? I somehow missed out on the awesome prowess of craft
    this is what happens when I stay in my own little bq corner ;_____;
    well craft was like back in....2005. maybe earlier.
    I'm pretty sure I started BQ around 2004-2005ish. But clearly I wasn't as professional stalker as I am now :|