• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And you know Im loaded

It's to the beaches the once beautiful and regal woman stumbles. If she could manage to run she would have, he let her leave, but he did not let her run. He left her with barely the breath to get there, turning his child against her, driving her to the cusp of oblivion and then she lingered.

Old, frail, dying.

The girl had sucked every ounce of youth she had ever given away, she sent Killgore forward at the speed of light, turning the once beauty to a crone. Her secret had somehow been loosed, had been let slip by some traitorous snake of a mouth she cursed even as she collapsed to the sands. She was not Kirin's true Mother, she had never been, it was a lie- a once well constructed lie. It was false all the same and now at the end, she paid for her deception.

She couldn't even be angry with him, she had created this monster after all.

Here lies Killgore
    All Mother of Silver Cove
    Lover of Khaos and Branka and all things that go bump in the night
    Sister of Killdare
    Mother of Kult, Kersey, Kingpin, Kasey, Kohl, Kyleigh, Karaugh and Kirin, always Kirin

Goodbye my darlings, my monsters, and wicked things. May nightmares become your dreams, and your dreams your reality.

All Mother of Silver Cove
    Goodbye sister, thanks for lookin out with Dad. I'm sorry I couldn't save you from yourself and the darkness you made. <3

p.s. WITH NYMPH REALLY?!