• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

breeding season (mares in)
    Breeding season is almost upon us again!

Zayn would probably encourage his ladies to have children, but I perfectly understand if you have too many characters on the go. He's already had children from all of them anyway, so he's likely to be a little more lenient too. Also, I would rather not play any of his children this season, as that is my current problem (too many characters on the go I mean, haha). If you want them to do the deed, but don't want a kid to play, I am also fine with people requesting stillborns. If you like, we could even plot so that perhaps Zayn (or even your mare) causes the stillborn intentionally.

Here are his stats if anyone is interested! Smile

zayn
    gryffen x fiasko
    abstang hybrid stallion
    palomino sabino (ee/aa/nCr/nSb)
    red eyes
    Becca's too weak to have another child... Perhaps next season?
    Ah right, I forgot! I'm thinking this might actually be his last season unfortunately. Tongue
    Darn.... Maybe you'll make an exception? I want one more Becca x Zayn baby!! Will you make an exception for her? Tongue
    To be completely honest I was planning on killing him off. I could postpone it long enough for you to use him again though. Smile Or you could ask permission for them to breed despite her weakness?
    Got permission from Cassi! She'll be breeding with him one last time. Tongue
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    Aww poor Becca. <3
    Ok!
    Raincloud will totally breed with Zayn. Lol probably being all sweet to make up for breeding with Below. When and how are you planning to kill off Zayn? I have a good plot idea. Also, who will take over the herd?
    Waylan should take over the herd, since his intentions are quite like his father and he's Zayn's first heir.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    Okay. I think Flamboyance will stick around, and Skyfire will visit every once and a while.