• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Changing post author?
    So I posted in Challenges as Devin and decided I'd better change it to Brennen - but I am unable to do so. It says that action is prohibited for me.

Not sure if it's a bug on that board or sitewide or because we aren't allowed to edit posts on that board or what but it's there so I figured I'd let you know.
    (04-13-2015, 05:03 PM)devin Wrote: So I posted in Challenges as Devin and decided I'd better change it to Brennen - but I am unable to do so. It says that action is prohibited for me.

Not sure if it's a bug on that board or sitewide or  because we aren't allowed to edit posts on that board or what but it's there so I figured I'd let you know.

Most likely it's because I set it so posts can't be edited on that board. Would you like me to delete the post so you can re-post it under Brennen, or stay as it is?
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    Nah, it's ok. <3 Good to know for me to be more careful about who I post as, lol.
    I have a concern about this as well

Being dumb, I've accidentally posted as the wrong person on the OOC board and Meadow board, but when I click the button to change it, nothing happens. This is really aggravating especially since I know that I clicked the down menu and changed it to the right character just before posting, and yet it still shows up as a post by the character im logged in as.
    (04-14-2015, 05:13 PM)Sid Wrote: I have a concern about this as well

Being dumb, I've accidentally posted as  the wrong person on the OOC board and Meadow board, but when I click the button to change it, nothing happens. This is really aggravating especially since I know that I clicked the down menu and changed it to the right character just before posting, and yet it still shows up as a post by the character im logged in as.

What's your browser and does it always happen or just sometimes?

Usually if this happens it's a browser issue, or the JQuery is broken on that particular page. If it only happens on certain kingdom pages/etc. then I may be able to fix it.
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday