• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all we need is some ice cream and a hug; eterna

Well slap my ass and call me Sally!

The ole gray bastard had been away for far too long! Beqanna was on some sort of other level when he finally decided to show up again. There were pink ponies, blue ponies, and purple ones! Shit, he use to be supreme mack daddy toting around the pair of green wings (shit, just having WINGS). But now-

Now was really something.

Gray limbs move the rather large stallion over the crunch of dying grasses from the assault of autumn. Mari didn't mind land travel really. He got to mingle and chit chat, catch up on gossip, check out the selections of mares that had cropped up since last year. There was a certain charm about the ashened stallion. He was kind of an asshole, kind of assuming, and kind of stubborn.

But-

But when he looks at you it's like the world stops spinning. He had a smile (a little crooked curl) that would make you sigh and smile absentmindedly right back. He enjoyed brushing against shoulders, pressing his muzzle against necks and toying with the little tufts that sprouts atop the ear. Mari was a lover...a fighter only when it really benefited him. That's why he likes herds. They're simple to maintain and the mares are better company than most...

And on that note, dark eyes look around the meadow. Equines paired up rapidly during this time and Mari was not immune to the urges of autumn but thankfully the ole crank had a lot of self control he had mastered over the years. Chocolate lamps move nonchalantly about, one face seemingly like the next till they fall rather abruptly on a teal and white mare. "Yowza." Mari says with a little smirk and the lift of a nonexistent brow before the striped stallion finds himself in the presence of the pretty lady.

He stands awkwardly for a moment before clearing his throat. "Ahem- hi. I'm Marijuana, come here often?" Okay, okay. Not the best opener. In fact, he sucks at it but not for a second could he not come up and talk to the fetching mare. She was one lovely sight and he would have absolutely, positively DIED if he did not at least come say hello...in fact, just at this very moment in that space between his ears, he decided he wanted this mare in his life.

And it was written in the stars.

i wonder what she thinks about herself

Oh the peace of the meadow, it was a place she always felt most comfortable. She stayed by herself most the time, allowing the world pass by her slowly. Every day she watches others go about their daily motions, and as of this season, all of the wooing and strong portrayals of love. Something she knew nothing about. Our teal and white lady is still young, a young fragile heart owning virgin mare. Her life experience was close to nothing, making her somewhat clueless when it came to finding a nice home or company. It was hard for her to stay hidden, thanks to her bright crayola coat. She stood out like a sore thumb in this world of orange, yellow, and brown. Though so far she managed to go about her life unnoticed. Until today.

He stands before her, a great grey mass, striped, with a large set of greenish wings. He looks well aged, his handsome face complete with swoon-worthy smirk intrigues the young, inexperienced teal girl. He speaks and she is nervous at first. It was not every day she is approached in such a manner, or at all for that matter. She smiles bashfully as he clears his throat and speaks to her. Her straight yet elegant face turns toward him, pink and black lips part as a soft and shy words slip forth into the brisk autumn air.

Hello Marijuana, um, well yes. I do, very often actually. I practically live here really...

She pauses a moment, if she could, she would be blushing. She was somewhat embarrassed about not having a set home, but it was a place to rest and be comfortable.

....my name is Eterna.

She is bashful for sure, not knowing how to converse was frustrating to her. But, she tried...and that was all that mattered. She hoped she would not come off as uninterested, as she was, he was a very charming and handsome fellow. He seemed like someone she could eventually open up to, plus he was nice to look at, she liked his green wings, he was colored brightly, like her. Something about him felt....comfortable. Little did she know he would be the key to open her up....she was in his sights and he was definitely in her's. Her soft blue gaze held him, she knew, she wanted to be in his life. But, how was she to tell a stallion she just met that she feels that way....

she is mine and no one else's

Well fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) Mari was not the bashful type. Not much really phases the ole guy and that makes it easier for him to do as he pleased whenever. The careless air about him really only seems to add to his charm.

Like that one hot bad boy in school...except Mari is a little less douchey than THAT guy.

Green hued pools watch as the young mare is almost trembling before him. She is naïve and coos like a dove. Well fuck me! Mari's heart is splintering against the old ribcage. This little lady was really making his ticker go pitter patter and it's rather alarming for him. Confusion touches his features as he gazes upon her, an almost predatory possessiveness taking hold and he moves closer to the young thing.

"Eterna-" her name a taste of honey on his tongue, "I propose, if you should want to, leave this place. Make a home with me." He knows she should be mistrusting but his eyes seek her with a little crooked smile. He hoped she would just give into whatever this was because Mari was already head over heels committed.

Weird. He actually truly wholehearted likes her for more than a piece of ass...in fact, ass he HASN'T even had yet but he knows he wants it for more than just humping. He likes the rest of the parts that are attached to it. Especially the end where her head is. That was the best end of all really.