• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't need the stars in the night, AW
    The stallion whinnied in joy. He seemed pleased with her. There was a cool gentle autumn breeze as the conversation continued. He went on to say that the territory of land he wished to claim wasn't far from the meadow but he also said that they could not go there until he claimed it. He then paused looking like he was choosing his word's carefully before finally saying that they could use the meadow as their home until the time came for him to claim the land. Light gave a nod in understanding before speaking "You will lead the herd magnificently" the chestnut mare gave a nicker in content as Archam snorted im assurance, then he rubbed his body along hers as he moved to the opposite side. Light enjoyed the contact he gave and so gave a soft whinging sound when the contact was lost. Then a thought entered into Light's mind so she voiced it "You expect foals correct?"  and so here she was being captain obvious but she needed a verbal confirmation as she wasn't psychic "I come into season rather soon" she was letting him know that foals could be on the horizon. She knew that she was starting an cycle she expected to go into heat in a couple of day's. Even though she had told the stallion he should have already guessed by the way she smelled among other indicators.

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

Archam watched the body language of the mare, and she seemed rather pleased overall. He grew a smile on his face when the mare said he would be a great leader of the herd. Light was exactly what he wanted, a mare willing to do anything for him and the herd, as he will return the favor. She gave a noise of dislike when his body was no longer against hers, he walked around her gently stroking his his body as he walked, slightly leanning on her. She asked him if he wanted a child and noted she was almost at peak heat. He gave a laugh "Oh Light, I know you are almost at peak, I can smell" he paused to breathe in the auroma she gave off, letting all the stallions around know she could provide a foal. "I do expect a foal" he spoke with confidence "Although I won't rush you, only when you are ready" he stopped walking and nuzzled her neck presshing his chest against her shoulders. 

archam

He walked around her,his body stroking against is. She felt like he was teasing her. She felt him lean on her as he spoke saying of how he of course knew she was coming into heat. It was obvious of course it was. She felt a little stupid for even bringing the subject up. Even though he said he did expect a foal, Light wasn't really paying attention to his word's yet still she caught the end of the last sentence only when you are ready she felt ready now, she was ready now wasn't she? Still a little doubt crept into her mind but she brushed those doubts aside instead she settled for sighing in content as Archam nuzzled her neck, his chest against her shoulder "I am ready now, i want this" she would give him as many foals as he wished, she would not stray from his side. She was his and only his, she wouldn't let any other stallion have her. The herd would thrive, she would make sure of that.