• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

thrown back from the gates of valhalla - ALL KINGDOM
    I AM IRON AND I FORGE MYSELF
    The youngest sisters know nothing of the previous Khaleesis, nor do many of the others; Sunday does, but she is gone. Prague does, but she’s always been on Lagertha’s side. Joscelin might remember Scorch, but the iron Queen imagines that she must be off, healing from the war. Silence stretches on for a couple of moments after the Lexa, Lyris, and Kyma speak.

Their silence is their assent. So she plows forward, eager to move on from such necessary administrative duties. “Very well, then. If any of you change your mind, meet me on the battlefield.” She chuckles darkly, completely serious about that way of settling differences. “Moving on - With Rhy missing, I need someone to step up and take charge of the diplomatic side of things, especially given the current atmosphere. We need someone to go to the Falls, to see how they feel about an alliance, and to the Dale and Desert, to see if they remain friendly with us. The Gates, Valley, Chamber, and Tundra are all open to challenges and steals. We went to war for the Gates, and they failed to show up to their own party, and from what I hear, the Valley is attempting to… rehabilitate the Kingdom. Or something like that.” Lagertha rolls her eyes. “Whatever game those four are trying to play, let them play it, and we will focus on ourselves. I will reward active members accordingly. Recruit when you can. And keep an eye out for Rhy and Anguisette. Any information on their whereabouts will be greatly appreciated.”

Her lips draw into a tight line, betraying her concern for the two most dear to her. After a pause to see if anyone has anything else to add, she nods her head decisively, and dismisses the women to their own work - and her to her own.
    Lagertha
    Warrior Queen of the Amazons

if your character wants to take initiative and go visit a kingdom, go ahead Smile no need to ask.