• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hello; herds
    The buckskin mare walked into the Field, her sky-blue eyes flicking around almost nervously. She twitched her chipped left ear, and the scar running down the left side of her face obscured her vision slightly. Eventually she fell asleep standing up under a willow tree, her tail flicking over her black-spotted rump.
    PHAEDRUS
    Time to clap for the man of perpetual dissapointment. He had successfully stayed in the feild for a year, and attempted to aproach all that looked his way. He flexes his wings the cramped feeling quite uncomfortable. Shaking out his blue mane his chocolate eyes glance around the feild once more. How many trips would he be making back and forth? A quick snort at this thought errupts from his nostrils. Wasn't really a trip for him anyways, he could make it in almost one bound if he really tried to apply himself. Though rarely did he use that gift to its full advantage. Favorite time being in the middle of a battle. Wrapping around a throat to mercilessly take ones life is all the thrill one ever will need.

Another shake of his head, a blink of his eye and he can see another mare. Alone, he grunts to himself. What is up with these females? Were they asking for some stupid male to sneak up on them and force claim them? Well not him. No he nickers to the lady, hoping that he wouldn't desturb her unable to tell if she was simply resting her eyes or actually sleeping. Hi His baratone vocals reach out to her. Keeping a respectful distance. I'm Phaedrus.

Tentively he steps closer You looking for a home? Ugh so many words. Standing tall, his head held high, his face expressionless he looks on thinking to himself. The birds, the butterflies, the muling conversations around, the grasses, the season... yea he was wandering again.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

The stallion had not yet claimed a territory and was going back and forth from the field and the forest. He already had a mare to call his own, infact she was carrying his first child of these lands. Although he would not stop at the one mare, and was looking to expand his herd.

As he entered the field his eyes scanned over to a buckskin mare, she was a pretty sight and he would enjoy adding her to his herd. As he slowly made his way over another stag seemed to have the same idea. The dark stag had wings, he has not seen a horse with wings in a while, but he would not let the stag scare him off. He picked up to a trot and made his way over to the two, he did not hear the convesation the two had but moved up between the two standing closer to the mare than the stag. "Hello, you seem new here, have you traveled far?" Archam asked uncaring of the conversation she had with the other stag. He turned his eyes to view the stag, giving a small nod of his head and turned his attention back to the mare. As he looked her over he noticed scaring on her one side, it did make him curious as to how she obtained the scars but non the less he still desired the mare to join his herd. 

archam

Junipyr awoke with a start as the winged stallion introduced himself. "Oh hello, Phaedrus. My name is Junipyr." Said the buckskin mare, suddenly very shy.

"Ummmm, yeah, it just so happens that I am looking for a home. Why?"

She looked to the other stallion who had just now appeared. "What's your name? I'm Junipyr."

"Oh, not too far."
    PHAEDRUS
    He sidles closer to her, reaching out to brush his muzzle against her cheek in a tender welcoming. I'm offering if you are interested. He gives her space again out of respect. Its called the golden plains, there is a beautiful oasis there, two others that are extremely nice, and a herd of deer as well. His blue locks fall in his eyes for a moment. Nodding to the other male as he aproaches and announces his presence.

Letting the two chat together for a moment, he waits for her response serienely there was no chance that he was going to be desperate. What did he have to be desperate for anyways? Not like he stood a chance. In all likelyhood she would go with the other stallion, just as most others did.

What about him was so repulsive, maybe it was the draftly build? The blue hue on his mane and tail? Was it the gigantic black wings? Maybe the elasticity scared them off. But how did they all manage to know about it when he had only showed it to his enemies and those in his small little herd. With the except of Weir of course. His best friend couldn't be left out, after all he had failed to keep the other stag safe in the moment that counted the most. That war still haunted him through the nights. He shudders at the lingering thought. Before his attention is snapped back to the present.
    i'll carry this flag, to the grave if i must

all of us have a hero and a villain in us

The stag gave his attention to the mare as she introduced herself, she said she had not traveled far and he wondered how far. He became rather annoyed when the dark stag before him interupted before he allowed Archam to get a response in. Although the stag was more of an arrogant ass than not, he stood there politely allowing them to speak. He listened as the stag spoke about the lands he wanted to bring the mare to, and in return wondered how much of that was true. Perhaps this stag wanted the mare to go with him for his own evil intentions.

Archam gave a shrug and began to talk as soon as the stag was finished "My name is Archam, I would be more than happy for you to join my herd." he spoke with his head held high and a smirk that grew on his face. The thought of expanding his herd by another mare got him excited, and he was ready to bring her back. "I can offer you protection in my herd" he spoke truthfully, he would stop at nothing to protect the mares he claimed.

He turned his head to overview the stag one last time, who seemed to be having a conversation with himself (in his head) before turning his attention back to the mare, his ears perked forward. 

archam

Junipyr stiffened at Pheadrus's touch, then leaned into it. She looked form him to Archam, deciding. Archam looked like he could honestly care less about what she said, just about claiming her. Pheadrus, on the other hand, seemed actually caring. "Pheadrus, the golden plains sounds amazing. I'll come with you." She turned to Archam. "Sorry, Archam."
    I'll get a reply up in Golden Plains for you tomorrow morning.
    OOC: Yay, thx! Smile Will he want to have foals with her this season?