• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quick Suggestion
    I'm throwing my support in for a longer BQ year. I feel like things in game happen so quickly that by the time I'm done with one thread, that character has already done so many other things.

I'm trying to curb my breeding altogether but even I realize that the allure to breed babies you'll never play is strong. I've got a few in my closet now. So the longer the year/more restricted the breeding season is, the less I would mind. I like it.

As for the holiday/birthday thing. It's a great idea! BQ did something like that the first Christmas I was around. That was when MadCap gained his immortality. Everyone seemed to enjoy it then Big Grin
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    I agree. Sometimes it takes me a whole BQ year to finish one thread, and although I'm a supporter of our wonky time lines, it would be nice if they stayed only slightly wonky instead of chaotically knotted up.
    I also support this and have supported the thought for a long time. A think moving to a bi-monthly game year would work out a lot more favorably for everybody. Less breeding means more babies could get played/developed and it would allow for plot lines to flow more easily.

It's sort of hard to play multiple seasons in different threads depending on when the thread started and this would help with that too xD
    Agreed. Also we all are quiet busy. Might just make things easier overall now that we're all trying to juggle a bajillion things.
    I think we've pretty much agreed this will be implemented in the next version Smile
    Ooo yay! Big Grin
    yay!!
    Nymphetamine|Tirzah|Slaybell

Yesssss, excellent.
    3 cheers!
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB