• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Poll: Should each kingdom have its own "magical" entity? (ie - Falls and its healing waterfall, Amazons and their tattoos, etc.)
    You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
    Yes
    100.00%
    12 100.00%
    No
    0%
    0 0%
    Total 12 vote(s) 100%
    * You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll / Discussion - kingdoms
    Curious about everyone's opinion Smile PLEASE discuss below

EDIT - I have no intention of removing kingdoms abilities to do certain things, nor make each kingdom magic, or only magic kingdoms have magic. This is just things being discussed
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    I like the idea (although idk if the amazon tattoos are their magical thing? bc they get traits from 'jungle magic' or whatever).

so it'd be like:
    amazons - jungle magic? idk like a tree or something?
    tundra - the cave
    gates - the tree (they still have that, right?)
    deserts - that sphinx thing?
    falls - waterfall
    dale - ???
    chamber - don't they have a tree too related to the gates one?
    valley - ???

so like the kingdom's "power" comes from those and they are the only way to get traits (and from magicians, obvs)

i'm rambling
    Big Grin
    (04-15-2015, 10:36 AM)Kahzie Wrote: deserts - that sphinx thing?
    That could be a little funky to make happen. Gumby is specifically linked to Cam's magic, not the Deserts. 
    I dunno about that being the only way to get traits, or even a way to get traits. I just like the idea of each kingdom having something that's really unique. 
    Camrynn - Erebor - Wrynn
    I think that they should get their powers from a permanent fixture in the kingdom, not an entity. So yes, like the cave, waterfall etc.

The Dale could have a hidden stream
    Chamber could have an ash forest
    Valley could turn one of the burn pits into something magical
    Deserts has a big oak tree in the middle of the sand, technically its a remembrance tree for Van but it could serve a dual purpose?