• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

On hope to the grave

The autumn air was cool,  the trees turned red and at times, the entire world seemed to be ablaze. All and well, it fit the fire burning within the blood bay. The sun was setting as Nymphetamine ran from the Chamber. Fury burned in his gut and powered him as his dessert racing bred legs thundered beneath him. He had gotten word that his daughter, Karaugh, had need attacked. That she was targeted in the cove for not being treated. Apparently the message wasn't clear enough when he killed Rapscallion. 'If you mess with my children I will kill you.' He thought that idea was pretty simple, apparently not so much.  The distance between Valley and Chamber wasn't the easiest, but the rage was blind to that and the distance flew by. Once to the Valley, he skirted the outside until he reached the cove. 

Tradition dictated you to stop, announce, and wait. If this were a peaceful visit, he would have; he would have been a pleasant, lovely diplomat. However, this was personal and he did not come here on any Chamber related business. This would be quick, this would be dirty, and if he had his way painful. The necromancer thundered past the grey space is known as the border and crashed into the cove, He knew he had to be quick to find the one who attacked Karaugh, and get out before the entire herd was upon him.  He had met Karaugh once, and her scent lingered in the air... and he ran to it.  Karaugh was a mess, battered, cuts riddled her body and her breathing was staggered and pained. Where he was enraged before, he was now blinded by the rage. What happened next he wouldn't remember for a long while.

The scent of the attacked was still on Karaugh and Nymph tore off, again, to find the horrid beast. He found her quickly enough, the typical hunt, following the scent in the air until he came upon the larger horse. She was taller, bigger, and older than he. She was obviously traited by the stance, and power she held.  Nymph slowed a distance off in the shadows.  His breath came quick and he quite literally vibrated with fury. The necromancer knew he had one chance, it had to be fast.  He opened his mind to the feeling, that sense that someone was watching just out of sight. He took hold and yanked with all his proverbial might. The ground erupted with a spewing of dirt and rocks as a deafening clamour shook the space.  Two rotten festering corpses shot up from the mass hole in the ground. The conjurer stood still his body raked in sweat, and muscles shook--it was not an easy task and took incredible amounts of effort. 

The risen dead converged on the mare, teeth tore into her and ripped and yanked her down. It was not easy, but the amount of power Nymph used to control made them rather effective.  They wrenched Syn, urged her with all the force Nymph could muster to the void.  Syn fought brilliantly, and there was a moment that he thought he might not be successful, but the constant ripping of flesh from the corpses must have been too much. The mare fell and the void took her down, and there was no way for her to get back out. Nymph released the corpses back to their graves. and walked to the yawning gap, it was steadily closing. The necromancer was exhausted, but he would have her last words be from his mouth "Don't mess with my fucking kids, bitch."

The blood bay walked turned and moved back into the shadows. He used all the remaining energy he had to get out of Valley. It was all he could do to not collapse within another kingdom. He could find a dark place to rest, just not until he made it out of the valley.  His muscles spazzed and  just beyond  the borderlands of the valley he collapsed. He pulled himself up and staggered to the first nook he found. It would have to do, for he blacked out a moment later, feeling he had avenged his daughter.

SIX FEET DEEP IS THE INCISION, SUNSETTER

Nymphetamine

@[Venge]  hope this works, I didn't want to power play her too much as I never interacted with her. let me know if you want me to edit.
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]